Wattpad

Here is a list of the many reasons I love Wattpad:

1. You make friends.
There are so many people in the Wattpad community that probably have the same likes and dislikes as you. I've been commenting on stories a lot referencing some of my favorite YouTubers and a lot of people catch the reference. Plus, we have our bios. This might also be a con, but with our bios, people can see right away if they have similar interests. So, they are inclined to PM you and chat. I don't know if this has happened to any of you, but it's happened to me, and I'm really grateful for it. The girl I met happens to be one of my best friends, and I don't have many (you know who you are ;).

2. STORIES YAY
I love to read. You can ask any of my friends, and they will say that I am a book addict. I literally carry four books around at school. It's crazy. Wattpad allows me to read stories that have been written by other people like me. Plus, there's Fanfiction. 'Nuff said.

3. Writing
As well as loving to read, I love to write. I love how Wattpad lets you write stories and let other people read them. I remember when I was younger, before I had discovered Wattpad, I wrote in a cheesy little journal with a horse on the front. I have always loved to write, but I think it sort of started when my brother started writing. Me being the little sister, I wanted to do everything he did, so I started writing as well. He chided me multiple times for copying him, but I ignored this (I'm such a rebel). Now, I am still writing. My brother does occasionally write, but it's clear I'm the one with the real passion for it (sorry bro).

~THIS NEXT SECTION IS ONE I LIKE TO CALL "THEORIES"~

I think I know why Fanfiction is so popular. One, everyone loves reading stories that are kind of like their fantasies. Two, the characters are already developed, for the most part. I feel like developing characters into who you want them to be seen as is one of the hardest parts of writing. With Fanfiction, the characters are already developed (yes Ansley, we've established that). So, as a result, it's easier to write.

Yay, my rant is over! Tell me why you like Wattpad in the comments!

Peace!