Irksome Items

You know what I hate? It's when people immediately shoot down my ideas and then later, their suggestions fail. I'm always like, "If you had just listened to me in the first place, you wouldn't be in this freaking situation." But do they learn? No, of course not. I mean, what can you expect from children?

Also, I feel like no one ever listens to me. I'll be telling a story and then I'll look around and am like, "Oh, you're not listening."

Do you ever feel like you aren't friends with someone until you have food, candy, etc.? Today I won tickets to the upcoming football game in my area (don't ask how) and immediately everyone was like, "Can I have them? Please? I'll give you $30 (someone actually said that)!" I mean, I don't even know you, so why would I give you the flipping tickets? Plus, the other day, I had Mentos. Again, everyone asked me for one, even if it was quite evident that I didn't know them. It just irks me.

I wish I could control everyone. Sometimes, the other humans in my life are so stupid I don't know how they've lived this long. One time, this teacher burned a kid. The entire freaking cafeteria went, "OHHHHHHHHH," you know, like you do. While this was going on, about 5 tables weren't doing anything. Anyway, the principal came in and gave us all silent lunch. I mean, seriously? People. Why you do dis

I'm also stressing because Showstoppers. Tomorrow (Friday) we have to know all of our lines, all of the lyrics to the songs, all of the choreography, and all of the blocking. I know the lines and crap but I'm not sure when I come in and stuff.

On top of all this, I have my books. Don't get me wrong, I love writing. It's just, some books I don't really want to finish anymore. Some I don't enjoy writing any longer. I don't know what to do...

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this short little chapter filled with things that bother me. Bye!