YouTubers

You know how YouTubers are always like, "I'm a bad influence," and whatnot? They're always talking about how they haven't done anything special, they haven't helped people. What they don't understand is that they have. They've influenced so many people in so many ways.

They've saved lives, in some cases. They've made some people so happy that they forget their fears, their worries. How can they not see that? If you're a famous YouTuber, chances are you are someone's hero. When they say their not attractive, or not dreamy, they're wrong. Half of the female/male population is probably in love with them, even though they know that they have no chance. They can't help it. Sometimes, people are just so wonderful that people can't help but fall head over heals.

YouTubers make people happy every day, whether they know it or not. YouTubers make people laugh, cry (sometimes), and scream in fear at some horror game they're playing. They're like our best friends, even though they don't know us. YouTubers share their life with everyone, braving the hate and rudeness of some, just so someone can be happy instead of sad, laugh at something instead of crying.

YouTubers are amazing, and I hope they never leave.