Just a little note :)

Ok, how should I put this?

I'll just wing it.

You're beautiful. I know you may not think so, but you are. You're beautiful inside and out. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

No one's perfect. So why does everyone expect everyone else to be? That is something I'll never understand. To all of you out there who are bullied, depressed, cutting, etc., don't listen to them. Chances are, they're just jealous.

I've been there. In fact, sometimes I'm still there. I just want to crawl into a whole away from society and die. But I don't, because I know that at least one person would be devastated.

To those of you who think you don't have a "one person", you do. Me. I'll be there for you. Just PM me, and chances are I'll reply right away because I'm always on my iPad. Literally. Anyway, all I ask in return is you turn your thoughts around. I know this is hard, and I may be a hypocrite for saying this, but try as hard as you can to tell yourself kind words instead of hurtful ones.

You're beautiful, you're smart, you're funny. You're amazing. There's no other way to put it. You may think you're weak because you're thinking otherwise, but really, you're strong. You're strong for continuing with life, no matter how much you want to give up. You're strong for getting up and going to school/work everyday, even though you want to lay in bed and cry. Don't stop that. You keep doing what you're doing. I'm just here to help.

Keep your head up, princesses and princes. Your tiara's falling.

~Ansley <3