Merry Christmas <3

Merry Christmas everyone!

I, for one, am having a great Christmas. I got like ten pairs of headphones (seriously, I don't watch that much Youtube), a lot of books (a lot) and some other crap.

My favorite of these is the Hogwarts Library thing that J.K. Rowling did. I got all three of them, and I've already finished Quidditch Through the Ages.  I'm really excited to read Tales of Beedle the Bard.

My family finds it weird that I like to collect books. Now, that isn't that strange, but they find it weird that I collect books I've already read. I mean, I can't be the only one that likes to read books over and over, right?

I got some fuzzy socks, as well. I got two pairs of those, so naturally I'm wearing one of each pair right now. One is like a teal blue, and the other is dark blue with white and teal stripes.

I had a really hard time falling asleep last night. I went to bed at 11:00, and couldn't get to sleep until around 12:30. Then, I woke up again at like 2:00. I don't really remember when but I woke up other times during the night, too. And I awoke for the final time at 7:00. I was the only one awake so I felt awkward going downstairs. So, I grabbed a book off of my bookshelf (Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein if you're wondering) and read for approximately 45 minutes until my dad woke up. Then, I took my book downstairs and continued to read until the other 3 people in my family woke up.

We still haven't finished opening the presents. We got distracted trying to set up the Xbox One that we got, ate lunch/breakfast, and now we're just sitting on the couch doing our own little things.

Well, that was my Christmas. Hope you enjoyed yours!