Part 24- The fun begins

Sorry about the accidental unpublish thing.. anyway. It's back.

We walk until we find a secluded enough house, windows are dark signaling everyone inside is asleep. Jeff walks to the back through the fence and we all follow. LJ tries the broken back door and stupidly enough, it opens and we sneak our way inside. I glance at Jeff and see his eyes darting around, the bloodlust showing in his eyes as he leads the way through the house. He leads us up the stairs and motions for me to follow him and the other two go the other way. We both pull out our knives as we slowly open a bedroom door, revealing the master room. The large bed is occupied by two sleeping bodies. How.. peaceful. Jeff stands by the window, in the shadows, his beautiful eyes are the most visible feature. I simply stand at the foot of the bed. He motions for me to make my way to the male, I do and I can feel my smile stretch wide as I stare at him, that doesn't last long as his eyes open and he almost screams, before I cut his throat, his gurgling is enough to wake his wife who screams before Jeff pounces on her and whispers his well known words, "Go. To. Sleep." and plunges his knife into her heart, we jump out of the window Jeff was near and bolt into the forest, meeting up with a blood splattered LG and the other me. Jeff creates a portal and we go back to the mansion. I follow him to his room.