Part 18- Umm.. What?

(IT'S ANOTHER DOUBLE POV)

JEFF'S POV

'I don't think Slender knew what he was talking about when he said (y/n) would be better in a few day. It's been a week and she's as fucking crazy as ever.' I hate myself for saying it because I know somethings wrong when Slender is wrong. But to make it worse, no
one knows what the hell's wrong with her. Slender is dumbfounded as no other Tana have had that problem.
BEN keeps making it worse by telling me "Maybe you fucked her over like that when you fucked up her face." And sadly, I'm getting to the point of believing him.
"Jeff"! A the voice of a certain elf, whose handheld I tossed into the fire about a month ago, rings out.
"BEN". I say back, and allow my voice to have an annoyed edge to it.
"Oh, stop being a pissant. You have to go on a kill tonight... alone this time". BEN tells me then walks away.'Great' Is all I can think and I sigh.

MY POV

I can't figure out my everyone's mad at me. I remember getting extremely warm then passing out somewhere in the city. Though strange enough enough this isn't the first time it's happened this week. Technically I have no idea where the hell I am right now. I just
woke up and when I try to move I can't. I lift my head and realize my body is chained to a bed and in the corner of the room- the room is MY room- there is a guy, he looks to be around my age and to be honest, if I wasn't sort of with Jeff the guy'd be hot. He realizes I'm awake and what he says scares me.
"Well hello (y/n)". His voice is deep and low, almost like a growl yet highly seductive. I gape at him 'How does he know my name'? I can't help but think.
"So.. you want to know how I know you? As you are thinking, yes, I can read your mind with ease, not to mention you told me a few days ago". He murmurs and I glare and narrow my eyes. There's no way in hell I would've told him anything nor would I have had the chance not to mention I have never seen him in my life. 'A couple days ago isn't even possible' I think 'that was the day I wanted to hurt
Jeff' my eyes start to water at the thought of me hurting him, even if Slender has given him the ability to heal.
"Don't worry, you'll want to hurt him again soon. And I might just be able to help you with that, after all, as a Tana you will often  try to hurt those you love". He pauses to look at me . "Don't look so damned shocked. Didn't that faceless fuck tell you anything? Of course he didn't. Here's the story. Even your parents dealt with it, well, your mother did anyways. She eventually did succeed in killing her mate that is, after you were conceived"..
"NO she didn't! My father is still very much alive". I scream at him lifting my head as high as I can.

JEFF'S POV

I'm looking at my knives trying to figure out which ones to take tonight when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. (y/n). She seems a lot happier recently.
"Good morning babe". I murmur to her.
She answers with "Sorry I've been such a bitch the last couple of days babe".
My response to that is to move around in her arms and kiss her. Hard.

MY POV

I have tears threatening to fall as my captor takes the mirror away.
"So, you see (y/n) I can make you do anything I want". He gets up and walks over to the door. His red eyes burning a smirk at me.
He looks good in black and red. He looks familiar, just wish I could remember his name.
As if on cue "I know I'm hot hun, and because your wondering is annoying. My name's Zalgo, king of Creepypasta". He leaves the room after that.
'Why would Zalgo want me for'? I think