Part 14- Not Yet Jeff

"Wake up.. Wake up" I hear and I open my eyes. I still smell smoke but it was all a dream.. right? I blink and get up. I walk over to Jeff's backpack and check what he brought of my clothes. My black skinnies are in there, I take them out and I take one of his extra white hoodies. I then add my black Converse and head to the kitchen, I smell food and I'm starving. When I walk into the kitchen Jeff is making my (favorite breakfast) and I walk towards him.
"Morning babe, you have a bad dream"? He asks
"Yes, and no I don't want to talk about it". I snap. "Anyway watcha making"? I ask.
"You already know. Stop switching topics but we don't need to talk about it if you don't wan to". He answers and smooths his raven black hair back though it is already perfect. He kisses me and tells me to sit at the table. I do as he says because I remember what happened that night. The scar is still visible. He soon brings to plates over and we eat in silence. After we eat I pick up the dishes and get to work washing them. Out of nowhere Jeff comes from behind me and wraps his arms around me, he then rocks us side to side while kissing my neck.
"Mmm" I moan. He spins me around to face him. He is taken off guard when I slide forward and crash my lips to his, I feel myself being picked up and set on the counter. He moves between my legs without breaking our kiss. I gasp and he slips his tongue into my mouth.
I feel him smile and he murmurs "I see you have my hoodie on today"
I smile "Mhm so what"?
"Take it off"? He asks smirking.
I know what he wants, will we do it here, on the counter though? I nod and lift my arms up and he takes off the hoodie. I am now only in my bra. He looks at me then my breasts.
"May I"? Jeff asks with a more begging tone. I answer by moving to the edge of the counter to get closer to him then kiss him. I soon feel him massaging my sides slowly moving to my bra clasp. I feel it unhook and take my arms out and wrap them around his neck. I feel his hands, retracting yet he keeps kissing me. His own hoodie now on the
kitchen floor,His hands massaging my breasts. I know we must stop yet this feels so good. I let out a slight moan. Jeff moves closer than I ever would have thought possible. I feel his erection and have to decide to continue. I break our kiss and Jeff looks at me, head cocked to the side.
"What's wrong"? He questions.
"I-I I chose to stay a virgin till mariage and I now have conflicting thoughts". I tell him advoiding his eyes and the way he's still positioned between my legs. A shiver runs up and down my spine.
"Oh.." He sounds dissapointed. He brightens up. "What if we go a little at a time"?
"Sounds harmless enough" I answer.
"I think today however was far enough. Maybe tomorrow". Jeff says and backs up from me and goes to pick my bra and
the hoodies off the floor. To be honest, if he and I go all the way one day, It looks like he's going to tear me in half, but maybe in the end bigger is better.
"Um.. here". Jeff is all of a sudden in front of me and my eyes are still on it, at least it went back down.. for now.
"Uh... thanks". I tell him and put my bra back on. I hop off the counter and walk back to the bedroom. I go over to the bag and dig around in it until I find a black tank top and slip it on. Jeff on the other hand is still shirtless and it gives me a chance  to 'study' his sculpted chest. It's perfect, well except for the few scares
that must come from fighting. His abs form a 6 pack. Even his arms are well muscled, I wonder what it would be like to 'wrestle' with him. Maybe one day. He walks over to me and scoops me up and walks out to the couch. He puts me on the couch and walks over to the bookshelf where he picks up the book of the Tana and comes back over, sits on the couch and puts the book on the table.
"Let's begin" We say.