Part 4- Party or Fight Club?

It's been a naturally long day waiting for the guys to show up. Jane still won't say who her boyfriend is. What if they live together? How Will she and Jeff get along? We have been working our asses off today trying to make everything perfect. It's now five and we've finally finished everything.

"(y/n) we should go get a few movies."
"Or we could get them off of Netflix."
"That works too."
"What will we do for sleeping arrangements?" Jane brings up a good point.
"My guy and I will sleep in my bed-..."
Jane interrupts "oohh!!"
"It's not like that and it better not be for you either."
"Hmpf. Fine."
"Stop interrupting" she sticks her tongue out.
"Very mature. I'll bring out extra blankets out and you can crash on my floor or out here."
"OK." is all she says "Now come, we need to raid for your outfit, something cute yet shows off a bit of skin". She drags me to the room and yanks open my closet doors.

After what seems like forever she herds me to the bathroom and in front of the huge body mirror. The dress has a ruffly black skirt that barely covers my butt. The top of it has a corset-like look to it, The main color is red with designing. The stitching is black and the back of the dress is all black and so are  the straps. Then she tells me to stay there, when she comes back she has a box in her hands.

"I got these for you. I knew a day like this would happen. I thought these would go perfectly with the dress." She hands the box to me. In it are the thigh high boots with the peep toe I've been wanting forever! And to make it even better they're black.
"Thanks Jane, they're perfect!" I hug her and she returns it. There's a knock on the door. We scramble to put our boots on.
"He's here" Jane squeals. And runs downstairs to let her boyfriend in. I follow on her heels.

Jane's boyfriend is wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. He has a blue mask with black liquid coming out of the black spaces where his eyes should be. It clicks almost instantly. He's Eyeless Jack. Which means he probably knows Jeff will be coming. I think it's good but I can't be sure. He lifts his mask enough to where his mouth is visible and whispers to Jane, her smile drops and she whispers back. Jane looks at me and tells Jack to stay put and let Him in if he gets there. Jane comes over and tugs me back to my room.
"It's Jeff isn't it? What the hell? Don't you know we hate each other?"
"Uh... He came into my room last night..." A tear falls down my cheek and starts to smear the concealer on the cut.
Jane sees this and goes to the bathroom, I hear water running. She comes back with a washcloth and yanks my face to look at the cut. She wipes the concealer off.

"He did this." It's not a question, it's demanding.
"I slipped and fell."
"I'm gonna kill Jeff once and for all when he gets here!" She snaps. We hear footsteps on the stairs and look at my doorway. Jeff.
"I heard someone wanted to kill me." Jane stands up and walks over to him.