Part 5-So THAT'S Why Jeff Hates Jane

Jane walks over to Jeff. I stand up to stop her but she is a lot faster than I am. She beats me to him and slaps him so hard in the face he falls over. Eyeless, who is still downstairs here's the BANG that Jeff created when he fell, runs upstairs.

"What the hell are you guys doing? It sounded like a fucking elephant fell down". He sees Jeff and starts laughing.
Jane looks over to him. "He cut (y/n) so I slapped him. Not my fault he's weak". By now Jeff has gotten into a sitting position, I walk over and take his pale hand and help him up. He pulls me into him and holds until Jane clears her throat.

"OK Jeff. We need to figure out how to share (y/n). We've been friends before you came in". Jane says to him.
"Why should I share (nickname) She's mine now, as you've seen" he kisses the cut that's starting to scar. Then he pecks my lips.
Jane rolls her eyes. "I hate you and you hate me. Jeff, come here for a second" She walks downstairs. He looks down at me.
"You should go, it might be important". He lets me go and nods then follows Jane downstairs. I tell him to stay out the kitchen.

"Don't worry about him". I turn around and see Jack. "They fight all the time, but now you come along. They'll be forced to get along, just know I thank you".
"um.. Yea. You're welcome I think..."
"You don't have to be scared (y/n) the worst I would do would be to steal a kindney while you sleep". He must've seen my terrified look because he laughs. "That is unless you sleep with Jeff or Jane keeps me busy".
"Um.. Maybe in the future but so not right now". I tell him. "What are they doing"?
"They're only talking. And I am not able to tell you about what".

Just then Jeff comes back up stairs he glances at me then my room. He walks to my room and I follow.
"(y/n) we need to leave right now. Grab a bag of clothes and the necessities. I grab a bag out of my closet. It's a
backpack but it'll work. Jeff sits on my bed and watches me pack. I put 2 pairs of jeans in. Black skinnies and dark, ripped ones. I pack a (f/c) hoodie and a (f/c) tank-top. And a couple pairs of panties and bras.I decide to take a pair of black Coverse. I then grab some pads and tampons from the bathroom, Jeff following my every move.

Within 5 minutes all 4 of us are taking off towards the cemetery 4 blocks away. I ask why we're running and to the cemetery to Jeff. He says that if he tells me we'd be in more danger and he says it's not  the cemetery but the forest behind it. He needs to make a portal to the mansion. We make to the cemetery but still have to run to the woods.

When we make it in the woods Jane and Jack start looking at the trees. Jane on the left and Jack to the right. Jeff and I continue straight.

Jane then calls out "I've got it"! Jack comes over to us then we walk to Jane. When we get there I see a normal enough looking tree but it's got a circle with an X through it. Jeff begins to make the portal. When he finishes Jane goes through first followed by Jack. Jeff tells me to go and he'll be right after me.

When I step out the other side of the portal I am in front of a giant mansion. There waiting for us all is the one and only Slenderman. Jeff comes through and closes the portal. Slender beckons us inside.