Part 11- What I am?

I fell asleep with Jeff last night. I know I did. I'm panicking, he's not in the bed or the room. I need to calm down. He's probably playing games with BEN or is talking with Slender. I walk over to my bag and pull out my (f/c)hoodie and put it on the bed. I don't care I don't have a tank top underneath it. I keep my skinnies on from yesterday,even though I slept in them and grab other stuff to take a shower. I need to talk with Slender today and
see if Jeff and I can pick up where we left off yesterday. No. Don't think about yesterday. I start the shower and decide to leave the bathroom door open, after all the actual bedroom door is locked. About halfway through my shower I hear our door open and slam shut. Jeff pops his head in the bathroom.
"Hey (nickname) can I come in.. not in there .. but like ..just sit.." He's stuttering and it's adorable.
"Jeff, yes it's your bathroom and just sit on the floor or something.. I don't know". I answer. I see him through glass door and know he's looking at my body. I blush and so does he.
"So, um, watcha want to talk about"? I ask.
"Well, Slendy wants to talk about what happened last night and I need you to hurry it up or I'm joining you in there" He warns and I see him smirking.
"Hold on, I need to rinse and then it's yours.." I shut the water off and step out. He looks me up and down.
"The shower you idiot. This, you might just get later tonight". I grab my towel off the counter and wrap it around
myself. With lightening speed he gets off of the floor and has me pinned against the wall and before I know it our tongues are once again battling for dominance. I break it off when I feel myself get wet. He can't know, or he will push. Jeff looks at me with sad eyes.
"Why'd you quit"? he asks
"Because I need to get dressed and you need to take a shower. You smell like blood". I grimace for emphasis.
"You did last night too. I thought we were being nice". He frowns which looks weird because he's still smiling. I laugh and duck under his arms. He follows me out and goes to the closet where he grabs a towel and heads back into
the bathroom. He doesn't shut the door. Let's just say.. Damn. Soon enough I hear the water turn on then the shower starts. I quickly dry off and put on my skinny jeans and my hoodie and put my black Converse on. I then sit on our bed and wait for Jeff.
After some time he finally shuts off the water and I leave the room. As much as I'd love for another one of our hot make-out sessions we need to be in Slendy's office. But first I want to check in with Jane. I walk to her room and almost knock until I hear moans from inside the room.. OK, not today I guess. Since when did her boyfriend become more important then her 'sister'? Oh well I walk back down the stairs and stand outside Slender's office. Of course not even to the door and he opens the door. 'Honestly that telepathy or whatever the hell he has scares me.'
"Don't be scared Child" Slender's smooth demonic voice is in my head. "Where is Smile Child"? Slender questions.
"He's-" I get cut off.
"HERE"! Jeff barges in the room. The door hits the wall hard and almost knocks a picture off the wall.
"Jeff, a bit more careful would be nice". Slender says.
"Oops". Is all Jeff has to say.
"Well, shall we get started"? Slender asks sitting down and folding his hands after he gestures towards to the black chairs in front of his desk.
Jeff looks at me and I nod. "Yesterday at the kill site, the boy wasn't in his room. His mom came in and saw us and screamed. I didn't think... I just threw the knife... I got her in the chest." I pause and Jeff puts his arm around my shoulders.
"It's OK (y/n), please continue, we must understand your power". Slender brings up. I look at him and nod.
"I walked out and didn't think about getting out another knife. I walked out of the room and ran into the father...I dodged his first punch and got his arm behind his back.. BEN was no where to be found.." Jeff looks at me and tries to get up. Slender sent a tentacle to hold him in place.
"There will be no killing in the house. BEN probably had a good reason he wasn't there. Now shush, we must hear her story". Slender says sternly.
"The father had gotten out of my grasp when BEN came back with news of getting the boy. The man flipped me over and
started punching in my face. I felt my blood and I shoved up. There was a spark and he flew back, dead. When we left his chest was still smoking". I have tears rolling down my face and Slender lets Jeff go. Jeff wipes away my tears.
"(y/n) I believe you are what is called an...."