Part 1- How We Met

I wake up and get ready for school. I stay in my room until just before I have to leave like normal because my mom and dad are arguing. Again. Clock on my phone says 6:30 AM. Great another hour. BAM! Mom slams the bedroom door and a car speeds out of the driveway, tires squealing; there goes dad.

I sneak to the kitchen to grab something to eat as well as my bag and leave; I walk to school with my best friend, we're so close it's practically like we truly are sisters. I text her to let her know I'm on my way over.

When I get to her house I don't stop or knock, I just walk right in, that's how we work. Her family is like my second family. I throw my bag on the floor and walk to her room. "Jane, I'm here". Jane looks up from her laptop as I go to sit next to her on the bed. Jane is pale white with black lipstick, medium black hair and as usual wearing her normal black dress. I look completely bland next to her with my (h/l) (h/c) hair and dark skinny jeans and my (f/c) tank-top. I have my knee high black boots on as well.

"Hey (Y/N), what happened now?" She asks me.

"Oh, the usual argument followed by mom slamming their bedroom door and dad speeding out of the driveway.
What are you looking at?" I ask as I try to peek around the laptop. She slams it shut.

"Uh, Jane? You know you don't have to hide from me right..?"

"I know but this is something I can't tell you". She says adverting her gaze. I wonder what she's hiding.

I am about to ask something else but she jumps up and puts her black heels on. "Come on! We're going to be late!" We bolt out the door and run half a block when she stops and turns to me.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask as I look at her confused.
"Do know what creepypasta is?"She asks.
"I've heard about it and I've read one or two."
"Which ones have you read?"
"I've read BEN Drowned, Clockwork and Hypno's Lullaby, even part of Lavender Town Syndrome." I told her. She begins to walk again. "If I tell you something you'd have to come live with me and my friends and promise not to tell anyone." She tells me as we walk into the school and head for Senior Hallway as we call it.
Our lockers are next to each other so we continue our conversation. "Um.. Sure just tell me after school, we need to get to class." Now that I'm genuinely confused and maybe slightly concerned.

School goes slowly, it's only 4th period. I walk to my locker It's our lunch now. I wait for Jane like I normally do, only she doesn't show and after 10 minutes I walk down to the cafeteria but skip lunch. Believe me, God only knows what the meat is. I go sit at our table. The circular one near the window. Half way through I get a text-

(y/n) something came up, sorry I wasn't able to stay all day, we'll talk tomorrow. Stay Safe- Jane : ) <3 U.

That's odd, she never leaves early, I wonder what came up. Bell rings and I head to my study hall.

The rest of the day goes by relatively fast. I go straight home to sleep because both of my parents are gone which is weird because mom's normally home.

I wake to something restricting my breath and that causes me to panic a bit; it's a hand that is partially covered by a white hoodie. My eyes quickly flit to look up to see the face of the person. He has large eyes that don't seem to blink, raven black hair that falls to his shoulders and his smile. It's cut into his face. He takes away his hand and allows me to catch my breath.

"Do you know who I am"? He asks

I gasp for a few seconds as I try to gather what the hell is happening. "No, should I..?"

"That depends I guess. Now shh GO TO SLEEP!" He raises a kitchen knife to my throat.