Part 17- What's Gotten Into Me?

(So I had to split into different POVs and I didn't want to but I had no choice, Hope you like it regardless)

MY POV

"You did this" Jeff exclaims and I cringe.

"Y-yeah" I stutter out and he laughs insanely while putting his arm around me.

"I was wondering when you'd snap" Jeff whispers in my ear, I begin wondering why the hell would he bother with that.Then it hits me- He's been with me for some time,so he must've had me picked out earlier then he had led on about. He knew I was special, but he didn't

know just how much exactly. "Does this I can do it again"? I ask, attempting to hide how terrified I am about what I've just done.

"It does!" Jeff exclaims yet again, this one is however louder than the last one. At this I feel happy and decide 'fuck it' I now probably have the ability to fully become one of them, or at least Jeff's proxy.

"c-can we just go home?" I ask Jeff, I suddenly don't even want to be near him.

"Um, yeah.. But I need to at least take care of the bodies." He says.

"Jeff the Killer who NEVER takes enough care of bodies, now does?" I tease him.I just want to get away from him and this feeling I've had since. I know what I should do and decide it's for the best. I walk over to the nearest body put my palm to the chest and think 'flame' and.. nothing.

"Um.. (nickname) are you okay baby?" Jeff asks.

I turn around and glare at him. "Shut up, I'm trying to do something." Jeff looks startled by my outburst but I don't care.. I'm getting pissed and I feel the heat in my hand, I look down and sure enough it's glowing. Once again I put my hand on the chest and

it starts on fire, my arm gets caught in the blaze and Jeff jogs over to try to pull me away. He stops however when he sees I am unburnt while his hand gets burned a light shade of red. I get up and do this the the other bodies. He meets me at the end of the alley

and carelessly opens a portal and drags me through it.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" I scream at him. He looks at me and cocks his head, the cut-in smile is really starting to piss me off today and I storm towards him. Jeff just stands there and I continue to glare and move to him, he soon however starts walking backwards and doesn't look me in the eyes. I get within two feet of him and he turns and sprints to the mansion I sprint after him, almost on hisheels. He beats me and slams the door shut behind him.

JEFF"S POV

Jane and BEN are sitting on the couch when I slam the door. They automatically look over, Jane of course the bitch glares at me. I do

what I always do- flip her off. She growls and gets up and tries to hit me. Simply enough I evade it and shove her backwards. BEN and

I laugh when she falls. She gets up and walks away. I look at BEN.

"Where's Slender." I ask as calmly as I can.

He smirks. "Finally did her? Scared she's prego?"

"Asshole." I glare at him. "Something's wrong with her." I try to look concerned and I know it probably looks dumb.

Sure enough BEN tries to stifle a laugh by saying "Where the fuck do you think he is?"

I roll my eyes as best as I can and walk down to Slender's office. I do something he knows I might only do in an emergency- I knock on the door.

"Come in Jeff." The smooth demonic voice of Slender comes. And I walk into his office. Slender looks at one of the chairs in

front of his desk.

"Sit" he says and I slide into one.

"There's something wrong with (y/n)." I tell him. "She's gone like bipolar or something!"

"She's fine. Leave her be for a few days. She will be 'normal' soon... If not we will need.... to.." Slender fucking teleports out of the room.

"Asshole." I mutter under my breathe. 'Why the hell does he have to beat around the bush. He should just come out and say it'. I think.