Part 6-Why am I Here?

Slender walks inside and Jack and Jane follow holding hands. I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head around and see Jeff, I smile and his forever smile contains his actual smile. He moves his lips to my ear.

"I never got to tell you how stunning you look tonight".
I sigh, not out of irritation but because this is the first time something like this has happened. "I-I'm stunning"?
"Definitely".

"Come on Jeffy"! Yells a little girl in a pink dress with long brown hair.
"Aww really, Sally? Well i guess we'll have to come in". He lets go of you and takes a couple of steps.
Sally runs up to me. "Are you Jeffy's girlfriend"? I look over at Jeff for help and he comes over and puts his arm around my waist.
"What do you think, Sally? Should we be"?
"As long as she gets to stay".
"OK Sally. But we need to go inside now". Jeff tells her and retracts his arm again. We walk in side by side in complete silence.

When we get in the TV is the only thing making noise. And of course it's BEN. I've read enough to know that he's probably playing Call of Duty Black Ops. I look at the screen and yep that's it. Slender comes in and calls a meeting with Jeff, Jane and I in his office. We all look at each other, Jack grabs Jane and hugs her tightly and whispers to her. Jeff takes my hand in his and squeezes it and together we walk to Slender's office. We stand near the door. Slender's office is white with black carpet with a large black desk at the back of the room. It's covered in documents, police reports and pictures. Slender comes in.

"Ah, Smile Child. Is this Her? And where is Jane?" He may not have a mouth but he seems to have no problem speaking. His voice is smooth and demonic.
"I'm here"! breathes Jane. She walks over to where we are while fixing her dress.
"First what is her name, Jeff"? Questions Slenderman.
Jeff looks at me then at Slender. "Her name is (y/n)".
"And does (y/n) know why you two have brought her here"?
Jeff and Jane both glance at me and at the same time say "No".
Slender then Says "Do you wish to tell her, or shall I, Smile Child, Jane"?
Jeff beats Jane "I will".
Slender answers "As you wish. Jeff, Jane, figure out with whom (y/n) will sleep".
We all look at each other.
"You are dismissed. You may leave". Slender says to us.

We waste no time and scramble for the door. Jane makes it out first and runs into Eyeless's arms. He was waiting. Jeff whispers to me that he doesn't care what Jane says, I am staying with him. I can't help but blush.

Jeff and I Walk to his room. He closes the door and I go to sit on his bed. His room is of medium size with white walls with red shag carpet. There's not much in it there's the bed, dresser with a laptop on top. Jeff comes over and sits next to me.

"You want to know why we brought you here"?
"Of course I do".