Part 21 - Restricted Area

(I apologize ahead of time for it being short)

Zalgo lets me walk unsupervised in the mansion. It's magnificent, black walls with soft black carpet, red assent (hope that's the right word). The entire place from what I've gathered is around three stories and possibly a basement. I'm being kept on the second floor, Zalgo's room is attached. I am currently on the main floor. I occasionally hear insane laughter and see a flash of black and white. I see a bookshelf and walk over to it. On it are some old and dusty books as well as cleaner ones, one catches my eye and I go to pick it out. This book however doesn't budge so I pull on it.. I know not smart. It gives in a way but the shelf begins to rotate around and I jump back. When it stops moving I'm staring at a gaping hole in the wall, I think I just found the basement. The opening is starting to shut, I slide through before the case is back in place. A light boom radiates through the tunnel I'm now in. I allow a slight heat to manifest in my hand to get a glow. Once satisfied with my light I continue down the tunnel. Until I feel hands on my shoulders.

"Well, hahaha, who do we have here?" The person giggles. It's male, and not Zalgo. I turn around and see a tall male, clad in black and white with a cone nose, black hair and fur on his shoulders. Almost instantly I know him. I smile, he was in the dream I had a couple months ago.

Laughing Jack.

"Jack" I say and smile.

"Hahaha! I figured it was you!" His teeth sharp when he smiles widely at me. "So.. hehe where are you going in this dark place?"

"I.. was.. um-" I am cut off by Jack putting a hand over my mouth.

"Shh! You do realize you're not supposed to be here.. right?" He questions, I nod.

I feel an extremely sharp pain.. like my foot being cut off at the ankle, I look down and see that it's glowing blue. The last thing I see is Jack attempting to catch me as I fall.

I wake up to see.. myself and Jack staring back at me.