Chapter 26

"So what happen to that mirror-man guy," I asked Harmony." "He died. Someone assassinated him," Harmony replied. "Also how come you didn't show the tape to the guards," I asked out of curiosity. "Harle broke the tape," I answered. Harmony stopped crying and said, "Well let us be off." As we walked off, I realized that the world is cruel to all even to the kindest people and that it must be hard to loose some that close. It took two days to get back home and Harmony went rush to room. Lucah asked, "What's wrong with her?" I replied, "Harle was executed." "What?" Lucah said a shocked face. Cake walked in the room and started crying. Everyone else look baffled. "Everyone let us go outside and let them sort this inside," Shiloh said. So we went outside and Shiloh turned to Katie and said, "You had something to tell me?" "Never mind it was called off," Katie replied. Meanwhile inside the house, Lucah went to his and Harmony's room. He said to Harmony, "I know it's hard, but we will get through this and I know you didn't want to hear this, but all living things must eventually including people." *sob* " Yeah but she was innocent she didn't kill all of those poor souls. The Organization was like our secret home." "I guess it this the fault of curse and by the way we got a year left," Lucah said in a sad voice. The door open and Harmony said, "I know and that day will be mournful day indeed." Cake walks in and says, " Come on let us tell everyone that everything going to be okay. " How can it when you yourself are going to be gone?" Harmony. "Yeah I know, but I want to live to life to fullest," Cake replied. As I was waiting for Harmony and the others to come out, I asked Katie, " Where is Kaze? I notice that he is not here." "Oh he went out to visit an old friend," she replied. Then several minutes later Harmony, Lucah, and Cake came out. I immediately walked to Harmony's side and gave her a big hug. "Oh guys guess what I have new boyfriend," Katie announced unexpectedly. There was a moment in silence. "What?" I replied. "and when were going to tell us this?" I continued on. Shiloh did not say anything, surprisingly. "What's his name?" Shiloh ask. "Case," Katie replied. "I'm sorry I should asked you first," she replied.
"No it's okay you're a big girl now you don't need my permission, but promise me that you will be careful?" He asked politely.