Chapter 11

A month has past and Amy is planning the wedding as we speak, but however; Aichi still has not recover. "Why is not my love recover?" Luccia asked, " It's been a month and could it the spell has a unknown side effect that we do not know about?" "No it can't be that maybe his magic that hasn't recover, his body is in perfect shape but I think that the needs an herb to accelerate the recovery process," Riddel explain. "Okay but who goes get this herb, what is it called, and also where can you find it?" Katie asked. "Cake, and Serenity will go and it's called reveldy," Riddel answer. "Why does fate curse me on adventures," Serenity wined. Cake went up to her and slapped Serenity in her face. "Thank you I needed that," Serenity said. "Yeah you needed and don't speak of curses you understand," she replied. "So where is this thingy ?" she asked. "It's in Death Valley Canyon on a very high edge of a cliff," she respond. "What does it look like?" Cake asked. "It looks like fire but in grass form," she answered. "One more thing how long does it take to get there?"she said. "About three days or more and it's to dangerous to fly so don't try it either," said Riddel. Now there starting a journey that can change there point of view of each other. "How are going there without flying," Serenity said. "We could fly until we get near the canyon but we can't be seen by these humans though," Cake replied. "Can't you turn into a invisible dragon and make the person invisible too?"she asked. "Yes I can but we need to find somewhere large so I can transform," Cake respond. They look and look for a large site and they finally found it ; so Cake transform into this beautiful dragon with rainbow scales and a roar that can make your eardrums bleed.