Chapter 9

As soon as Serenity walks into the mirror she bounces back into Aaron's long arms and there eyes met and he gave her kiss on her rose red lips. Rai and Shiloh rolled there eyes, and voice from afar said, "You can't go on the other side." Serenity respond, "Why not and show yourself." Her shadow appeared before her and said, "You have not face your fear yet that's why the mirror won't let you out." "Ok but how do I face my fear?"she respond. Shadow Serenity said, " Then follow me to your fear." Serenity nods her head and told everyone she will be back. As she is following her shadow, and not freaking out,she encounters a door and said, "Am I suppose to enter this door right?" It nods and the disappears and she walks through the door she hits the floor and went THUD!!! As the dark creepy room spins around her, she wakes up and she finds herself in a dark cave. Serenity sees her fiancé in front of her and sees a person with a knife. Splat crimson color blood gushes out from his stomach. As Aaron fall to the ground, Serenity tries to speak, but can't tears of sadness come from her eyes. She falls down on her knees and she said to herself, "Who was that person and why did it stab my pride and joy?" Serenity shakes her head and thinks to herself, "This is all a bad nightmare and I need to be strong and to face there must be a good reason why this is happen." After that she rush up from her unconscious mind and she ran out to Aaron. As soon as she approach the mirror she sees Aaron and rushes into his arms. Serenity lift up his head and kiss him on his sweet rose lips. She said, "Now I faced my fear and now we can leave this place." "Bye," said the frog.