Chapter 22

Everyone's jaws dropped to ground and the atmosphere was fill death silence. Lucah and Kaze grabbed our bodies. As Kaze was bring Serenity's body the opposite way, as she came close to me with my eyes barley open I said, " You did good kiddo and you grown a lot while I was out of commission." I smiled and she said, "That was an epic fight and you were awesome." "No you were epic and awesome cause you show how much you grown also and I know if I ever die you and Kaze would take care of this family," I replied. I could the happiness and joy inside her eyes; she smiled with pride and honor. After the moment, we all went inside the house and rest. A whole day and night past, and we are all well rested. I woke up and I went over to the doors to the balcony and I can see the bright yellow sun shine. Then, I went into the kitchen and make me a cup of hazelnut coffee. While I was in the kitchen, the love birds was in the living room giggling; as I walk into the room and I see two teenagers kissing and I went, "Ahem! So I guess you slept well then." They stopped and Serenity looked embarrassment and said with a happy tone of voice, "Yes!" "Yeah they were happy last night and they couldn't stop kissing and I wanted to puke," Cake said as came into the room. "Well that's love so get use to it Cake," I said. Cake gave this death glare look and all of a sudden we heard banging on the door *bang bang bang*. It sounded like this person was in a hurry; I scurried to door and when I open I was in completely flabbergasted. It was Shiloh and he was holding Ariabelle in hands and she looks dead I said, "Shiloh? What happen to her? She looks kind of dead." I asked all these questions with a curiosity tone and I also said, "Please come in." As came in with Ariabelle in his hands like a ragged doll and as he approached the living room; Serenity's face was in disbelief and yelled with rage, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!!!!" She swiftly got up and ran towards him with her fist. As she was about to reach I quickly intercepted. Serenity's never reach me though, for I stopped her with my bare index finger on her head, she was shocked by this. I said with a wisely tone, "No we don't rush violence for he hasn't explained the situation." "Now Serenity go back and sit down," I demanded. Serenity goes sits down and Cake wakes up. Cake's open widely like an owl and she was about launch at Shiloh and once again intercepted and yelled, "EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND LISTEN WHAT HE HAS TO SAY!" "Yes listen to voice reasoning." Cake said a smart mark. I made a death clear at her and said calmly, "Now explain." Shiloh nodded and explained, "I bitten her too much." "Explain some more father," Katie said as she walked from the corridor. Shiloh explain the situation and said, "I didn't know that she was a priestess?" I grasp the position of the situation and responded, "It's not your fault we should of told you." "We never told!" Katie and Serenity said in harmony. "Well now your told and the reason why she was priestess is because she was born, it was her natural powers," I said. "Are we priestess too?" Serenity ask. "No you can't because it's not hereditary," I replied. "May I ask what kind of does a priestess have?" Katie asked curiously. "Many," I replied and I continue, " now back to the matters at hand...um." Shiloh said while interrupting my thought process, "Well do anything or anyone that could help us?" "I guess 'she' could help us, that means it's a risk that we might have to take," I replied with a regret tone. "Who is 'she' ?" Serenity asked. "Remember that wonder story I told you about Harle!" I respond. "Yeah, so I thought she was dead." Serenity said. I said with a casual tone, " I didn't say she was dead, you assume that she was dead. "Well, you sounded like she was dead, so where is this person?" Katie asked. "Locked up where she should be," a familiar voice behind us. We turned around and it was Riddel and asked, "Why do want Harley out?" Riddel came closer and she saw Ariabelle; she sigh and said, "What have you done?" She face palmed and looked at Shiloh. "Why has Shiloh and Ariabelle returned from there honeymoon?" She said with shocked. Shiloh explain everything what happen and he said, "That's why I came back; you see I hope that Aichi could help and now I do don't see him." Rubbing my forehead with embarrassment and said, "Here I am!" Shiloh turned next and he see the girl who opened the door and Shiloh replied, "But how did transform from a guy to a girl?" I interrupt before he could finished, "I'll explain later but right now we need to help Ariabelle." "That explains who opened the door," he thought to himself. After that moment, we tried amulets, potions, spells and every thing but nothing work. I said, "We have to let Harle fix her, Riddel." Riddel sigh once again and said, "I guess we have no choice, but you have to take them yourself and bring Cake and Serenity along with you for back up." "Fine, then you have hand me they key to it," I replied. Riddel handed they keys to Harmony and Serenity asked."Why is Harley locked up in the first place?" "I'll explain everything on the way up there," I said. Serenity looked confused by the way I replied her answer and I said, "We will here tonight,but first get your stuff packed and while your packing don't bring a mirror."