Chapter 30

Three days have passed, since that fateful day. I finally gathered up my strength and finally went home. It was a three day journey back home alone. As I was walking home, I got to thinking that I should not be depressed about it and that I should forward; I know he is a better place after-all. All-in-all I guess that's the way of life you know. Everything has a beginning and an ending for all living creatures. We where dead to begin with as soon enter this world of reality. Maybe this is my reality to live all by myself, but I know that I will always my family and friends to comfort me. So I'm totally alone. I remember when one my friends died before my eyes, this was years ago, I remember what is she said as took her last breathe of air, "All things must eventually die and that is when you need to smile the most." Then she vanished into the winds. As I approach home, I see no one is there to greet me, but I'm not mad. I walked through the door, the door slammed loudly. Then I heard a voice said, "Cake is that you?" Next the figure appeared in front of me, it was Harmony. "No, it's just me," I said sadly. She looked confused. "Where's Kaze? Is he on his way?" I asked concern tone. "He died," I replied. She was flabbergasted and said, "I know how you feel Serenity." "No you don't. You just do not understand how I feel about anything." "Yes I do. I have lost my husband as well and my sister has disappeared, Amy& Aaron, your parents have moved out, then yo have your sister who just went off with some guy, and last but not least Rai moved in with Selena at her house. So I been here alone being pregnant and my husband has died. I'm even surprise that I'm not in a great state of depression!" My face was white as a ghost and I didn't know what to say everything was just chaotic while we were gone. "I'm sorry that I blew up like this. I mean didn't know that things were so pandemonium?" We walked into the living room and she flopped down on the couch and sigh. "So what happen to Sky and Draggy and Emi ?" I asked curiously. "They moved into Morgan's house and Kira is in the mirror upstairs." she replied. There was absolute silence for about ten minutes when Harmony asked, "I have been meaning to ask you how did you get pregnant?" I blushed. "Well...huh...we did the thing and the thing the night before our wedding," I replied with sheepish tone. "Wait that was you making all those noises at night?" she replied. I nodded. " Sheesh could you be more noisy." A few days have passed and it was just me and Harmony, and lately I have been more sick than ever. *knock knock* Someone is at the door and I went to take a look, I opened it. "Riddel?" I questioned. She nodded and made herself at home and sat on the recliner. I closed the door and waddle to the living room. "Why are you here?" I yelled. "I'm your....what's called again?" she in a confused tone. "Maid? Cook? I dunno what your talking about?" I replied. "Midwife," she answered. "Midwife? How do you know that I have a child? And second my child is not be born in for another seven months," I said. "Tsk, tsk my dear Serenity. Have you learn anything about this family? How sad." she said with fake pity kind of tone. "What do you mean by that exactly?" I asked again. "Your child and Harmony's child are both magical. Which means they grow faster. You would to why?" she said and then Harmony came and interrupted her. "Don't Riddel she is not ready and I think I need to tell her this and not you," she said in exhausted tone. I'm confused and I don't what to say. "Serenity, we need to talk," she said calmly. So I sat down and we began our chat. What I actually understand was that our family has a curse, which is bad thing, but this curse is age forward. It means when my child comes out of belly it would be already seven or eight years old. "Is there away to break the curse?" I asked. "Yes and I can already it's going to lifted once I have my child," she replied with a sad tone. A month has past since that talk and Riddel is still with us, not complaining or anything, I guess this watch you call it a true friend.  "Ahhhhhhhh!" Someone screamed. I tried to rushed, but I felt this awful pain that my stomach. Then I thought, "Oh God I'm in labor."