Chapter 10

As she finally walks through the mirror without falling down;meanwhile,on the other everyone didn't know what was going on until a familiar face walks through the mirror ,everyone smile and then three strangers walk behind her. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and they were shocked because they were vampires. "Hey I'm back and were you guys having a party without me," she said. Ariabella recognize the voice and rushed to her and gave her a big hug. Ariabella notice the ring on her finger and said, "Are you getting married?" She nods her head and a voice from afar said, "To whom are you getting married?" Serenity pointed to Aaron and said, "To this guy." "Hi I'm Aaron nice to meet and these are my brothers, Rai and Shiloh," he said. "Why on earth are going to married a vampire you know they are dangerous," Riddel said. "Some are dangerous but not Aaron and his brothers, and who the heck are you," Serenity respond. "I'm an old friend of Aichi and the name is Riddel ," she answered. "So when are you getting married?" Selene asked. "On Halloween day," Serenity respond. "That should give you three months to planned the wedding and who is the wedding planner?"Luccia said. "Well of course it's Amy," she answered.