Chapter 18

"So how to we get out of this place?" I asked. "How tried flying?" Kiki suggested. We all looked dumbfounded, and Cake yelled, "WHAT!!!!" "you mean we could have flown out of here," Cake continued on. "Yeah you know that you just have one power right?" Kiki explain. We all face palmed our heads and I said, "How stupid can I be!" "Your not stupid it's just that when the sun's hot rays hits you it lowers your intelligence," Kiki replied. "So what are we waiting for lets go!" Cake said. All of a sudden Kiki grabbed Cake and said, "You just cannot yet wait until sundown." "Why sundown?" Kaze said. "Cause it's just an illusion but it's actually real for those who weak minds," Kiki explained. "We don't have weak minds," Cake said. Cake takes off and as she is flying towards the sky she notices that the canyon gets taller and taller. She goes back down to the others and said, "Maybe our weak minded." "Plus when it is sundown the illusion goes away and your completely restored," Kiki added. We all waited until nightfall , and as soon as we were in the sky Cake said, "We're FREE!!!!" She danced in sky, she moonwalked, the disco and a bunch other dance moves. We all having a good time until a strange transparent figure was in the middle of the sky. As it came closer, it showed itself. It was ginormous, but was it? "I said, " What is that thing?" " Oh I forgot to mention a gigantic flying demon is after me," Kiki said. "Uh that be HELPFUL TO KNOW!!!" Cake said furiously. "I didn't think it would helpful so I didn't tell," Kiki replied. "Helpful my butt and it would of nice to know," Cake continued yelling at her. As we were disputing the demon grabbed Kiki and ate her. Our jaws dropped and Cake said, "I think we should run." Kaze agreed but I said, "No, we should stay and fight to get our friend back." "ARE YOU FREAKIN' NUTS!!" Cake yelled at me. "Maybe but when comes to family and friends no," I replied. So I summoned my scythe from midair and recite the chant, "Oh scythe, piercer of light and darkness, bring hope into the world of chaos, strike from the Heavens and the pits from Hell, Aharon!" My scythe appeared the pole-arm weapon was long and intimidating. The rod itself was tall and thin, made of silver medal cold to the touch. The blade was long and curved, the top sharp. It was rimmed with white that glinted in the moonlight, with a dark blue tint. The dual side of the blade was short, resembling in a way a small, yet deadly sharp, knife. The scythe itself was the very picture of impending doom and destruction. As get ready to attack I said, "I hope you die in Hell!" I run towards the demon and I swung the scythe across its body and it sliced in half and black blood splatter everywhere. Me, Kaze, Cake were cover in it. As the remains turned to ash, a figure covered in black blood and demon guts it walks towards us and it also wipe it eyes and said, "What took you so long guys?" The voice sounded so familiar, then a lightbulb just hit and said, "Kiki!" We all jumped with glee and happiness and we about to hug her when we decided not to cause where she is covered in demon guts. "Can we go now cause I'm cover in blood and guts and plus you guys are also cover in blood," Kiki pointed out. So we flew out of Death Valley Cannon, and we all arrive back at the house.