Chapter 16

As I walk through the door I notice that Cake and Kaze wasn't there, so I shouted, "Cake are you there? Kaze?" I was completely alone and there no one not even that husky. The world just like it turn dark mean no plants, no human life,except for me, and there was nothing. After waiting in the lonely darkness, I hear a familiar voice calling, " Serenity!" It was faint but I still heard it. "Serenity!" It called again but a little louder this time. It keep doing that until it screamed in my ear and said, "SERENITY WAKE UP!!!!!" I woke up and fine my self face to face with Kaze and he said, "Hey are you okay?" I pushed and blushed a little and replied, "Yea I'm fine,but what happen I may ask?" "Well you past out without warning," Cake answered. "Maybe it was the heat?" he guessed. "Or maybe you," Cake said in her mind. "Yea that probably it and what happen to that husky and the roaring sound?" I asked curiously. "What on globs green earth are you talking about child?" Cake replied confusingly. Was it all just a dream? Or was it real? "Well we need to find that herb again and find a way out?" I said. "Yea back to our problems!" Cake said sarcastically. We walked around some more until we rested, "Were can we find this stupid herb!" She shouted. As she sat down, She screamed, "AHHHH!!! OUCH!!" Me and Kaze laughed and she replied with tears rolling down her face, " Its not funny." After that hilarious stunt, it became to quite it. "Why did it became quite it all of a sudden?" Cake asked. We listen to the silence of the valley , until the earth rumble. The Earth was shaking, we all landed on the ground. Three minutes later it stop, so we got up and I ask, "What was that?" "It was my stomach that what is was," Cake answered. "No it couldn't be, but I think it was a dragon's roar," Kaze suggested. "It could be, but seriously my stomach did roar through that," Cake said. Kaze smiled and I giggled. "Let's go check it out," I suggest. "No way Jose' no uh," Cake demanded. "Come this is adventure for globs sake and please for Aichi," I said. Cake gave a look that was saying, "Why me and how did I get on this adventure ." " Ok I'll ," she said," but can I ride on your shoulder?" she asked. I gave a weird look,but I did. She transformed into a baby dragon and sat on my head. As were walking down through this valley I heard a yawn, Kaze smiled. "What?" I asked. "Cake is sleeping on your head," he said. I look up and I could see that was sleeping and I said, " How on globs green Earth did this happen?" I said. Kaze is just walking with me and laughing and there is something about him that I like; it makes me feel like a normal human being, but I'm getting married to Aaron. I'm conflicted and I don't what to do. Why me? Why am I feeling this way? "Curse you cruel fate," I said in my head.