Chapter 2

It was high noon, and we started the kids training, so we can save Selene. Everyone was doing great except for Katie because she don't get the simpler spells and I won't let her practice  the more complex spells. "Can I please practice the more complex ones and I promise  that I won't get hurt so pretty please," Katie asked. "If it's okay with your parents," I respond. So she went to her parents,Ariabelle and Apollon, and the respond, "No,cause your to young ." "You heard your mother," I add on . "Fine maybe tomorrow, we'll practice the complex ones," I told her secretly. After that we all went to sleep,and that night all of sudden that's when all heard a scream. It was Serenity and I hurried to her room and there was the same demon hold Serenity and he disappear after I tried to catch him. I quickly woke everyone up and yelled, "WAKE UP EVERYONE SERENITY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE SAME DEMON THAT TOOK SELENE!!!" Everyone woke and came downstairs and Ariabelle said, "Oh my globs what should we now?" I respond, "That's enough of this me and Luccia will go after them personally, no one  and I nobody will mess with my amazing family." Luccia respond to the comment , "Now Cake bring me the scrying krystal." "Okey dokey," she answered. So Cake got the krystal, and said, " Oh can I go pretty please,I want to teach that big jerk a lesson he'll forget," "Yes you can, and plus we need all the help we can get," I said. So I went to go get the book from Emi and research the demon. We found what he was, he was a demon called Ajah and he could eat whole also he lives in the Underworld. "Underworld?" Katie asked. "It's a place where all demons and other creatures live," Cake explain. "Now lets get our family back," I said.