Chapter 14

As dawn approach we all woke up, I woke up before anyone cause of the nightmare that I had last night. "Rise and shine people today is the day we hunt for that noise," I said. "Five more minutes mom," Cake said sleepily. "No get up or I'm drag you there," I said. Kaze laughed, "Hahaha your sister is funny." I respond, "She is not my sister, she is just a family friend and family pet also don't ask to long of a story." Cake won't wake up so,I grabbed her by the hair drag her to a cactus nearby and I drained out the water and pour it on her so, she can wake up. "Come on get up or haven't you forgot about mission to get herb," I said. As was about to try again Kaze interrupt me, "May I ask why do you need this herb?" "So my great-grandfather can restore his magic energy and he is in critical condition," I explain. "May I ask what is name?"he said. "Aichi Snow,have you heard of him?" I asked. "Wait the Aichi Snow and he is your great-father," he said with shocking expression. "Yea why do you know him or something," I said in a confused voice. "Yes and he is the most legendary person that everyone knows and he didn't tell you about his legacy?"he ask. Cake finally is a wake, and said, "Mom can you make me a nonfat latte'." Then went back to sleep, "Anyway if he save the world that day we all would be dead," Kaze explain. "How did he safe the world and what was so dangerous that he was chosen?" I ask. "Well he and friends sealed a demon away and this demon killed two whole continents so, Aichi cast a forbidden spell that allows he the seal away forever and this barrier is unbreakable ," he explain. Then Cake woke up and said, "Tacos, I need tacos!" I had enough this so I light up a water ball and threw on her and she finally awoke and yelled, "Why did you do that!!!!!" "Well you wouldn't wake up so I had no other choice," I yelled. "So this barrier how is forbidden?" Cake ask. "What you were awake and pretending that you were asleep," I yelled. Kaze said, "Well the spell almost completely drain your magic energy." "And Aichi used this spell?" I said. "Yea mostly people don't survive and tell what happen though," he explain. "I can see why he's legendary," I said. " Why are we still standing here were we should be going towards that noise," Cake said changing the subject.