Chapter 8

Two days has pass and today is going to be the worst day of my life. Serenity see that I'm disappear and says,

"Why are you disappearing?" And it click in her mind and respond to the question that she said, "Wait is the day of the blood moon and also the day you go back to the other world." "Yes it is my child and don't worry about me,I have my family to care of me," I answered. "Don't say stuff like that it sounds like your dying ," she said in a crying voice. As I faded away a tear came from her eyes. I have return to my fragile body and I'm so weak, I can't even talk. Everyone gather around me and my wife turned to aid me and she asked what happen, Katie explain the situation. "What a fool you are but how heroic to save ones family for a short amount of time," Luccia said. Meanwhile on the other side of the mirror, Serenity and Aaron was trying to convince Shiloh and Rai to come a long Rai would ,but Shiloh would not. "Who would guard the mansion?" Rai ask. "Are forgetting about that no one ever comes in here and plus we have the keys," Aaron said. Shiloh nod his and go out the door with Serenity and the others. Meanwhile in the other world,Cake

transforms into a baby dragon like draggy and have a miniature fight each other and Sky & Katie were their trainers like in Pokemon. Luccia is trying to heal me and said, "Why is it so hard to heal you my love ?" "The reason why you can't heal it's because of the spell that he cast," said anonymous voice. As a shape revealed itself in the shadow and Luccia respond, "Who are you I never seen you before and why are in my house?" "I'm Riddel and I'm one of the most powerful sages,me and Aichi use to defend to world of evil back in the old days, good time," she explain. Cake notice something that there is some beside her shoulder invisible and said, "Who or what is beside on your shoulder Riddel?" "Oh this is my baby dragon,Dracore, she turns invisible when she is shy and I'm surprised that you can see her in this form," Riddel said. "Oh that's because I'm a shapeshifter and what is spell you speak of?"she ask changing the topic. "Oh you mean Mortuus est autem spiritus," she said. "Mortuus what?"Cake said. Riddel explained it what it means, "It means Spirit of the Dead." "What your saying that Aichi is dead," a voice from afar said. It was Amy, Kira's old friend. Luccia explain what happen and Amy said, "Oh I have heard of Mortuus est autem spiritus, then he is not but he has a weak body and very fragile plus not mention healing potions or spell can't heal him; you need to let him rest for about a week. Luccia looked relief and said, "Where is Selene?" "I just saw her with Axel," Amy answered. "Who is this Axel?" Luccia ask. "It's Selene's boyfriend," answer Amy. Meanwhile on the other side of the mirror, Serenity and Aaron are looking for the taking frog. All of a sudden a voice called, "Are you looking for me?" "Yeah where are I can't see you," Serenity replied. As she was about to step forward it screamed and stop before she squish the frog. "Oh there you are," she said. "Follow me if you want to get out of here alive," frog said. So they followed the frog and they appeared in front of the mirror and something creepy and weird happen.