(y/n) meet everyone!

We arrive at the arena and there's already a whole bunch of girls waiting outside.

"Wow I expected it to be crowded but never this crowded" "it's always like this." "We'll be here for hours" "nah, I personally know everyone so they'll let us in pretty quickly." "Oh that's right I forgot you knew everyone. Okay well I hope it's not that long I'm already getting anxious." "We'll get you in there soon

Nick and I wait in line for about an hour when they start letting some people in for VIP. We walk into the arena and meet up with Kenny, Alfredo & Scooter.

Kenny: "ayeee Nick what's up man?" "nothing much Kenny. Been keeping busy, I just discovered this girl right here." Scooter: "& who is the beautiful girl?" "Guys this is (y/n), she's a 17 year old singer from California and I've been keeping an eye on her for a couple of years now." Alfredo: "so (y/n) are you ready to meet Justin?" "More than excited. I have been waiting 5 years for this moment." Scooter: "well I can't wait for you to meet him. I know he's excited about meeting you." "Awh really? I'm excited to meet him too. He means so much to me!" Scooter: "that's so sweet! Well than we should get him to meet you like NOW!" "Now? I'm not mentally prepared for this! Lol." Alfredo: "you'll be fine. Lol. We have to go set everything up but we'll get you to Justin. He's in his dressing room." "Alright thank you." "Ready to go now (y/n)?" "YES!" "Alright lets get you to go meet Justin." "OKAY!!!!"

Nick & i start walking towards his dressing room.