Dinner "date"

Justin and I drive in the car for a good couple of hours. 

"Justin where are we going?" "I still don't know but we'll end somewhere tonight?" "Well you heard Nick we need to be back my tomorrow." "We will, I promise!"  

I end up falling asleep in the car & when I wake up like an hour later we're driving through the streets.  

"Where are we?" "I think we're in San Francisco." "San Francisco? How did we end up in San Fran?" "I just kept driving." "Oh okay? Lol. So what are we going to do here?" "Well it's dinner time so do you wanna go to lunch?" "Sure, that sounds so nice to me!" "Okay let's stop here." "Okay." 

We stop at a diner in San Fran & park the car. Justin comes over to get me from the passenger side & I get out. We walk into the diner & someone comes over to us.  

"Good afternoon guys, how many?" "Two please." "Okay two, right this way."  

The waitress brings Justin and I to a table & seats us.  

"My name is Emily, Stephanie will be your server she'll be over in a second." "Thank you!"  

Justin & I sit there when a young girl comes over to us. 

"Good afternoon, my name is Stephanie and I'll be your server today. What can I get you for a drink?" "Can I please have a dr.pepper?" "Surely, & for you sir?" "I'll just have a water." "Okay. I'll be right back with those." 

She walks away leaving Justin and I at the table.  

"You didn't want a soda?" "No, I'm actually pretty parched from the rehearsal so water is perfect for me right now." "Okay. Well thank you Justin for bringing me out." "Oh no problem at all! I just wanted us to spend a little more time together" "awh well that's sweet! I'm glad we have some time to ourselves." "Yeah me too. Everything's been crazy the last couple of days." "Everything's been crazy for you since you've become famous." "You're right about that."  

The girl comes back with our drinks & than she takes our order. Justin orders what he wants & I order what I want. The waitress takes the order & walks away again to put the order in. The two of us sit there for a while & just talk about the song until the waitress comes back with our food. 

"Here's this for you, and this for you." "Thank you very much." "Will there be anything else right now?" "No I think we're fine thank you." "Alright you two enjoy."  

As we are eating our dinner whispers go around the restaurant saying that Justin's here. Some people even come up to us as we eat to ask Justin for a picture.  

"OMG can we get a picture with you?" "Uhm."  

Justin looks at me & can see that I'm trying to stay out of it.  

"Look I would love to but I'm kind of here on business & I don't want to make her upset." "Oh me? No I'm fine. Go ahead take pictures." "No I think that would just be rude. Hey guys I'm sorry. Maybe next time? I'll definitely come back here again." "Okay thanks Justin!" "Oh no problem guys!" 

The girls walk away & I look at Justin. 

"Awh that was sweet of you." "I didn't want to be rude so let's just finish eating."  

The two of us eat our meals while talking about work. We are sitting at the table for about 45 minutes & than we're finally done. The waitress comes over to clean up & give the check. I start to take out my wallet to pay for some of it. 

"No (y/n) this whole thing was on me. Don't touch that money you have in there, I'll pay. My treat." "Awh Justin are you sure?" "Positive" "thank you so much!" "Of course! Anything for you." "N'awwww!"  

She comes over again to take the bill  

"Thank you guys! Have a nice night." "Thank you, you too!"  

Justin gets up from his seat & pulls my chair out so I can get up.  

"Why thank you Justin." "You're welcome:)" "so where to next?" "Want to go back to my house to watch a movie or something?" "Isn't your mom going to be there?" "(Y/n) I live by myself😂 my mom stops by once in a while though." "The sheer fact that you live by yourself blows my mind! That's awesome." "Hahah, it gets lonely at times but its fun to have a huge mansion to yourself." "I bet it is. Lol!" "So you wanna go?" "Sure why not? Let's go."  

Justin and I walk out of the restaurant leaving a tip on the table. 

"Thank you guys, have a great night." "Thank you!" 

We get outside & hop back into Justin's range rover to head to his house to watch a movie.