Chapter 4

"Raven what's your favorite color?" A girl asks in front of me as I sign another's magazine of the Titans.

"Blue." I say back smiling about ten girls started to scream as they had the same favorite color.

I take a few more pictures with my new fans and hug some before Beastboy came up to me.

"Hey this is to the fans." He whispers and holds my hand kissing my cheek.

Twelve different flashes come from twelve different cameras. I felt so uncomfortable until Robin came in and saved my life.

"Alright Alright we need to get going for our little Titan celebration so don't hesitate to ask us questions we have a snapchat and instagram so stay updated and active bye!" Robin says waving to everyone. They all yell bye and wave at us. Beastboy and I are still holding hands as we walk away into a pizzeria just at the corner.

As we enter everyone stops taking and just stares at us as we walk by.

We order three different pizzas and stay there for about an hour for small interviews and pictires with kids.

Once we enter our living room I snap like a twig.

"Why the hell did you KISS ME when you know, you KNOW there's nothing between us. You made them expect something that isn't there!" I yell as everyone holds me back.

"I'm sorry!" He yells getting in my face as my eyes turn red.

"I.. I just thought there was." He mumbles so I can only hear. He slightly blushes then I calm down.

I felt his heart sink and I fell to the ground as he caught me I begin gasping for air even though I had enough.

"Raven! Are you alright? What's wrong!" Beastboy asks holding me.

"I can't breath, it hurts." I say holding my chest.

"You're heart?" He asks I nod with wide eyes still looking at the ground.

"We need to get you to the hospital." Cyborg says.

He takes me from Beaatboys arms and rushed me to a white room and sets me on a table.

"Beastboy, where's... where's Beastboy?" I whisper as if those were the only works I knew.

Those were the only words I knew everything hurt and all I could do was ask for Beastboy's presence. He never came all I saw was Robin and Cyborg above me talking but I couldn't hear a thing.

I began to close my eyes and everything went black.

~~~

I hear a sigh and beeping behind me.

I open my eyes slightly to see Beastboy sitting in a chair beside me holding my hand.

Beastboy's POV.

Raven lay in the bed looking absolutely restful I had been looking at her for a solid twenty minutes before I thought I'd ought to leave. I sigh then grab her hand and hold it as my heart races.

I hear the bed creek and my head jerks up revealing Raven with her beautiful purple eyes looking at me.

I smile then look at our hands.

'Shit I should probably let go.' I think to myself and begin to release from her hand. She holds it tighter moaning in pain while holding her head with her opposite hand.

"Are you alright?" I ask leaning closer.
She nods but I don't believe her.

"Ugh the only thing really is my head everything else just kinda aches." She says trying to sit up.