Chapter 2

Raven's POV.

I wake up unable to open my eyes like they were glued together. I moan and hold my head. My eyes slowly become open with a few blinks in between.

I sat up in my bed and crisscrossed my legs. I put my elbows on my knees and sat there for a minute still trying to wake up.

I turn to see the time it reads 8:30...
P.m.

I suddenly hear a few gasps from round the room and I look up.

I see four other people in the room. My head keeps replaying my dreams over and over as these people look familiar.

My eyes widen as I see Jordyn, CJ, Race and another boy, a green boy.

"Raven, are you alright?" Jordyn asks standing up. She floats to me, my eyes grew wider. I pull the blanket closer to me.

She stops and just stares then gets back on her feet.

"Raven you're okay just calm down we're not going to hurt you." Race says standing up his attire is most alarming.

"Tell me what the hell's going on or I'll!" I yell and lift my hand a book rises from the shelf I quickly close my fist and the book drops on the floor.

"Okay just calm down don't freak." CJ says standing up.

I take a deep breath in and listen to what the four have to say.

"Well Raven let me start out with a warm welcome." Race starts making everyone stand up.

"I'm not Race, my name is Robin Race is my name when I was looking for you, I'm the leader of this team." Robin says nodding a bit.

"I'm not CJ, I'm Cyborg everyone calls me Cy that's why I decided the name CJ. If you can't already tell I'm a half human half well tin man." He chuckles

"Raven I'm not Jordyn, I'm StarFire. I'm an alien from another planet." Jordyn says with a low tone.

"And I'm Beastboy, everyone calls me BB though." Beast boy finishes. I look at them and squint.

"Holy shit!" I yell raising my eyebrows and making my eyes wide as hell.

"Wait Wait Wait! I know who you are you're all from my dream! You're the Green boy with pointy ears, you're the princess from another planet, you're a man who loves technology, and you're the serious leader, wait that makes me a.." I stop

"A what?" Beastboy asks

"A demon..." I say as my heart sinks.

My head begins to throb and I hold it again.

"You've all besides Beastboy have been lieing this whole time, how!? I ask looking at the three in suspicion.

"It was hard Raven but it had a meaning behind it we were basically testing you to see if you could control things well." Robin says.

"You were lieing this whole time..." I mumble so nobody can hear.

"What?" Robin asks.

"You asshole, you never really liked me... you were playing, toying with me you faked all this time and I actually believed you! I couldn't control anything around you and now that I KNOW IT WAS ALL JUST A LIE!" I find myself lifting into the air and my eyes go red. I look into a mirror and see what I've become.

I calm down and slowly put my feet to the floor. I fall backwards but Beastboy caught me in time. He stood me back up as I grabbed my cloak off the chair and clicked it on.