Chapter 7

We hadn't stopped for hours and everyone was tired and to add on to it, hungry.

"Robin we need to stop and rest for the night and get something to eat." I say through my T phone.

"No we need to keep going!" He yells and muted all notifications. I fly up to Star stopping her then to Beastboy, then Cyborg.

Star's eyes slowly close shut as she jerks back up trying to keep herself awake. We all land on our feet as the other three fall to the ground tired. I portal my way about a half a mile in front of Robin he recognizes me as his eyes go wide he turns his motorcycle and it screeches stopping a few feet from me.

"We're stopping and if you don't like it well I'll drag your happy ass to a Damn hotel." I threaten him and he sighs as I portal back to the Three Musketeers sleeping dead on the ground. It didn't take long for Robin to catch up with us. He put StarFire on his lap, and I carried Beastboy and Cyborg in a car made of black energy.
We reached a nice Days Inn and we checked in with a three bedroom two bath and a large TV.

Robin and I decided that Star and I would sleep in one bed, Robin and Beastboy in another Cyborg in the last.

"Hey, let's order some pizzas to eat and then rest here for the night until everyone feels better." Sounds like a plan.

Someone knocks at the door and the smell of pizza fills the room.

Suddenly we hear a bed creak as does the floor.

"Pizza..." Beastboy comes out with his eyes closed as he sits down at the table. "Vegan Pizza..." he smells both The boxes finding his vegan pizza and behinds eating it as Cyborg comes out and eats it with him.

Soon after StarFire comes floating out with booty shorts on and a tank top. I look over to Robin and see him staring then blushes.

She sits down as I make her tea. She drinks it and tries to wake up.

"Is it good?" I ask and everyone nods. I sit by the window looking out at where our city would be located.

"You gonna eat Rae?" Beastboy asks with a mouthful of food.

"I'll be okay." I say back still staring out at the ocean as it glistens in the sunset.

Suddenly my iPhone rings while buzzing and I quickly pull it out to see I have a face time request from.

Red X.

My heart pounded as I shushed everyone up and got on the roof the rest followed. I answered right in front of the sunset as it looked like I was on the tower.

"Hey babe! Where are you, you were supposed to meet after the meeting and its well after dark." He complains through the phone.

'Shit it is supposed to be past dark, what am I gonna tell him?'

"Sorry hun' I got caught up in things why don't you tell me right here." I say and sit down.

"Are any of the others out there?"

"Nope go ahead."

God I hate lieing to him.

"Okay so we had to wait about an hour before Slade came in and sat down without a word, of course we all shut up once he sat down.  He began by saying thanks for all of us coming and shit like that then he started telling us something very interesting about you titans." He pauses looking at me hard.

"What was that?" I ask

"That the Titan Tower has been blown up and the Titans are out of town on a huge scavenger hunt type quest and he didn't say who but someone is waiting for you at the end." He stops and clears his throat.

"Listen I'm sorry-" I'm suddenly interrupted by the sound of a closing door from off to the side.

"Hey babe who ya talkin' to?" A girl voice appears and I see. Jinx.

I hear a gasp and it cuts off. I stop the call and put my phone down.

"Oh my God." I hear Cyborg mumble as they walk to me but I stand up, my eyes begin to water as I look to the tallest building, the farthest away and fly as fast as I can to it.
~
Seconds, minutes, hours had gone by with me just sitting there thinking about what I should do.

I suddenly hear footsteps, I scramble to my feet nearly falling off the building.

Beastboy stood there looking at me like I was a ghost but with worry in his eyes.

"Rae, you alright?" He asks

"No Beastboy I'm not fine I'm not going keep pretending that I am I just want to be normal again!" I jump off the building head first. Getting closer and closer to the ground made me feel like I needed to live to save other people. 

Beastboy's POV.

Raven jumped from the building's ledge and my heart pounded from my chest as I watched her fall I tried jumping with her but my legs stuck to the roof and I couldn't move.

I tried screaming but it only hurt worse. I finally realized how close to the ground she was and I jumped my hands and legs shaking and my lip quivering as I tried getting closer to her.

I finally catch up to her and we fall facing each other.

"Beastboy you don't need to be here." Raven says in a tone I didn't know existed in her body.

"Well I'm already here might as well save your life.. again." I murmur and she looks at me with those beautiful eyes then looks down again as we nearly hit the pavement. Only feet above it she pulls up as do I. I look up trying to find her but she disappears. I finally give up and head for the hotel.
~
An hour goes by as I decided to stay out of Raven's way. Robin, StarFire, and Cyborg get to bed as I stay awake waiting for Raven to come back.

I hear an odd sound I know I've heard before. I jump to my feet and walk out of my bedroom and carefully closed the door I hear a lock at Raven's door.

I went over and knocked on the door.

I knock three times.

"Raven? It's me, I'm sorry..."

"For what?" She responds

"He broke your heart, you could've been hurt and-" I pause.

"Raven.." my voice becomes shakey.

Raven's POV.

He has a long pause as I look at the door. I finally decide to open it and for a second I think about talking to him.

I open the door and stand there for a second. I rush to him and hug him as He hugs me back holding the small of my back.
~
Well the sleeping conditions changed a bit. StarFire slowly but surely crept into Robin's room to sleep with him over a nightmare and Bestboy came to sleep with me as he knew I was restless. Early in the morning our journey began we headed to Utah.