Chapter 11

Beastboy's POV.

Everything racing in my mind was that Paris is going to be a perfect place to hang out with Raven and trying my best to get her to like me back.

"Beastboy, do you know what time it is?" Raven asked looking at me as she flew beside me.

"I can only check when I'm myself do you mind?" I gesture to her making a platform.

"It's quarter after 4 o'clock a.m." Raven takes a deep sigh looks around as droplets of water hits our faces.

"Hey Robin where are we?" She asks still looking around.

"Well Raven we're in the middle of Pacific Ocean." Suddenly a small jet rises beside us as Robin is the driver.

"It's not cold out there is it?" He asks still keeping his focus straight ahead.

"A bit not a lot."

Raven tips the platform as she nearly looses balance. I turn back into a bird and she is able to fly by herself again.

I grew weary and everything around me became fuzzy I tried staying alert but the profound feeling washed right over me.

The last thing I hear is Raven's voice yelling my name then I couldn't breath.

Raven's POV.

Beastboy plummeted into the ice cold ocean without warning. I look to the side of me and see he has fallen I scream his name. I was unable to see him so I did what took over me, I went after him.

I dashed through the water looking to where Beastboy had fallen and I finally saw him slowly but surely sinking.

I was unable to scream and barely move as the ice cold ocean got to me. I pushed through trying to get to him.

My hands went numb then my arms, it slowly got worse as I got deeper.

My hands only inches away from him. Suddenly his back hit a sharp rock making him nearly scream.

Blood began rising from his back.

I panicked.

Everything rushed through me as I tried reaching him. Our hands touched and shivers ran up my spine.

I quickly pulled him with the rest of my strength so we wouldn't die.

Water broke over my face revealing air and bits of light. I gasp for air and something takes me around the waists pulling me up. While I hold Beastboy I look up to see Robin pulling me inside a plane where all the rest of the titans were.

He quickly separated Beastboy and I in large white tubes that were transparent. I didn't fight to get to Beastboy I just faintly looked at him as the tube got flourished with heat.

My eyes growing heavy and I can't stand any longer, I close my eyes and collapse to the white glow below me.

I passed out.
~
Everything around me began to shake then went smooth after a few minutes. My eyes fluttered open and Robin stood before me trying to get the tube up.

He managed and it flew open. The slightly cold air hit my arms. I looked around at everyone even Beastboy who was being treated on a table for his injuries.

He sat up after Cyborg was done wrapping him up and just looked at me.

"Are... Are you alright?" He asks with a sore throat. I just nod like I was unable to talk, just look.

I felt all of his pain and I collapsed to the floor feeling it.

He rushes to me and picks me up. Of course of all things he struggles.