Chapter 18

~ Two weeks later when everything is rebuilt~

"Raven you ready yet?" Star yells from outside my bedroom door.

"Almost!" I yell back as I finish up putting in my earings.

I slide the door open and there she stands looking back at me with her witch green eyes.

"Okay the celebration starts in downtown square." She drags me out into the living room where everyone waited for us.

"C'mon mama it's time to go!" Beastboy hurries us up into Cy's car.

We get to the celebration of us defeating the biggest threat to earth, Trigon.

We get out of the car and screams come from every direction. We wave and are out on a big screen. BB takes my hand and Robin takes Star's.

Bands were playing, balloons flew as did confetti. People took pictures and tried touched our feet or legs.

suddenly Robin is handed a microphone and asked to give a small speech. He clears his throat then makes sure it's on by tapping it.

"Hello Jump City!" He begins "wow, what a crowd we have here today. I just wanted to start by saying if it wasn't for all those villains and you lovely people we wouldn't be standing here."

He looks over to the rest of the team with the kindest of smiles.

He hands me the microphone and people start to hoot and holler.

"Well, hello. Um. I'm just going to start out by saying that I was just a regular teenage girl living in a nice and quiet suburban neighborhood with decent grades and the bestest friend I could ever have." I look over to Star.

"We're no different from you amazing people that's why we care for your safety and happiness. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy to be a Titan. I may not know much but I've been through so much with these four people and I want to remember each and every moment." I finish and everyone claps and takes even more pictures.

I hand the microphone over to Robin again and he takes it holding my hand for slight reassurence.

"Well Jump city-" a clash of metal inturrupts Robin.

"Looks like we've got company. We'll catch Yah later!" He yells and hands it to a man.

we all look at each other and push off of the ground.

This might not be the ideal life for most with the whole nearly dying in almost every incindent we're put to but, it's definately for me. I can't believe the journey ive been put through and how many laughs and heartaches I've shared. This is not the end of the Teen Titans... not while I'm around.

LONG LIVE THE TEEN TITANS!