Chapter 9

Raven's POV.

"Why hello Raven." She smirks as I'm distracted she pushes me off of her making me hit the ground. I try getting up but she walks over and puts her foot on my chest.

"Terra don't!" Beastboy yells and she looks up.

"Why I've always wanted to kill her!" She yells back. A huge boulder arises behind Terra shadowing over both of us as her eyes begin to glow.

"Wait!" I scream getting her full attention.

"I surrender, I won't fight take me where ever it doesn't matter just don't hurt me!" I yell again.

Robin's jaw dropped, Cyborg put his hands on his head, Star covered her mouth, and Beastboy looked away.

"Will you join Slade's team?" She asks. My eyes tun red and I smile and nod.

She smiles back as she drops the boulder and helps me stand up.

"If you're really on our side..." she.pauses and points to the titans.

"Kill them all." I look over to all of them and as she went behind me I winked to Robin.

"We trusted you!" Cyborg yells and comes running to me. I pick him up and throw him down knocking the rest of his air out of him.

He stays down as I look back finding StarFire racing towards me.

I smile and dodge all of her lasers. I finally blast her with the least harmful energy I had but it still kept her down.

Beastboy turns into a rhinoceros and begins charging at me.

I jump and land on his face pulling on his horns swinging him far. He went flying and hut the same mountain side as I did.

Last but not least Robin. He runs to me as I fly to him He pushes off with his staff as I fly up We nod to each other as we fall back down towards Terra.

I blast her twice as Robin cones out of the moon glistened dirt and wraps her up in it. Her hands are tangled in the metal keeping her down preventing anymore rocks.

I walk up to her as I put my foot on her chest.

"Who are you!?"she exclaims without any real recognition.

"I'm your worst nightmare." I say and show rows and rows of bloody sharp teeth as I release one.more pair of red eyes and my claws come popping out scaring the daylights out of her.

"I scared her So bad she won't remember the last five weeks." I s as y as Terra lay there passed out.

We decided to put her in a cave to keep her safe until she wakes up.

I looked at everyone seeing if they could get up.

"Everyone alright?" I ask looking around. Everyone nodded besides Beastboy.

"Hey you okay?" I mumble.

"I'll be fine." He remarks walking away putting his hands in his pants pockets.

"Wait Beastboy!" I yell walking through a portal coming out in front of him.

"What do you want?" He asks looking down.

"I want to know if you''re okay." I say trying to gain his eyes.

"It's just... you know what never mind."

"Wait no what's going on come on Beastboy." I beg as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"I can't trust a demon!" He screams and turns into a cheetah running away. Robin is gets on his motorcycle and zooms past me as I stay neutral just looking in the direction where Beastboy had run.