Chapter 5

We finally reached home and I grabbed the book that I dropped before.

"Hey Rae wanna play video games!?" Beastboy yells from the living room.

"I'd rather read!" I yell back and walk to my room out of Beastboy's earshot.

I reach my room door and stand in front of it. I sigh and put the book by my side.

Footsteps become louder as they approach me.

"Raven, you... alright?" Robin asks from the end of the hall.

I look to him as my lip quivers a bit and he walks to me.

"Hey, what's up?" He says standing in front of me as I turn to him.

"I just realized something." I say looking down.

"Yeah?" Robin raises my chin with his finger.

"Nothing never mind I'm sorry I waisted your time." I say and walk inside my room without opening the door.
~
Hours had gone by and I had already read everything in my spell book, two fantasy stories and now I scroll through instagram seeing thousands of people have requested to follow me I'm only following heroes and a few people I met.

I sigh and decide to go out in the living room to see what everyone was doing.

As I walk down the hallway I hear nothing from the living room, the kitchen and no one seemed to be in their rooms.

'All to myself huh?' I think to myself and begin to make another cup of tea.
"RAVEN!" I hear Robin yell and I drop the cup of tea onto the tile floor.

I look up to see everyone rushing in and they were holding someone. Beastboy.

'Oh.my.God.' I thought and ran over to where they set him down on the couch.

"What happen!?" I yell looking at Beastboy as he lay there unconscious.

"We... We were fighting... fighting Red X he said that if you don't meet him on top of the abandon watch tower at midnight tonight he would kill one of us, we said no and he went for Beastboy."

"Why the hell would you speak for me I'll go and find out what's wrong with Beastboy." I say and look at him as I run ny fingers through his hair.

"Here I'll heal him as much as I can but you guys are on your own from there while I'm gone." I finish as I gesture for everyone to step back.

I levitate while crossing my legs and say my chant over and over again.

I bring my hands down to his heart and with all the energy I had I healed him making him jolt once sitting up holding his chest.

"Beastboy?" I ask as he looks at me.

"RAVEN YOU CANT GO HE'LL HURT YOU, YOU CAN'T GO!" Beastboy yells and holds me tight.

"Beastboy I'm going and you can't stop me I want to know what he did to you and I need to find out whether he has or he had any known relations with Slade." Beastboy just holds me tighter.

His tense body slowly became loose and I lay him back onto the couch perfectly. He looks up at me and gives me an uneasy smile.

"Alright Raven you're going to have to leave at 11:30 it takes a bit to get to the obsobservatory. " Robin says and puts his hand on my shoulder. I nod looking down.

"Alright we need to go and train we'll be outside if you two need anything." Robin says again leading everyone outside besides Beastboy and I.

The door closes and he reaches for my hand holding it. I look down at our hands and surprisingly didn't blush.