Chapter 17

"Raven who is that?" Robin yells as the large figure stands beneath a swirl of red and black clouds look down at us.

"That's my father, Trigon." I answer looking up at him.

"Raven come, join my side. You we're born evil, why don't you fulfill your destiny?" The monster asks as the thunder and lightning get worse and the waves keep crashing.

"I will never join you father!" I yell back and everyone stands behind me getting ready for battle.

"Okay, your mistake little girl." He bellows and walks closer to the tower everyone takes a step back in slight fear.

"You puny earthlings don't stand a chance against me, Trigon destroyer of worlds."

"You're right." I answer and lift off the ground.

Everyone becomes confused all besides Robin, he knew what I was doing.

"But you've never fought against another demon and her team of extrodinary heros." I stand tall, levitating. Everyone flies up into the air using some kind of power or type mechanical vehical.

Trigon's smile turns to a startled face. Everyone holds their fire with fire blasters, lazers, guns, or just powers in general.

My eyes go red and I open another pair of red eyes. I quickly begin holding out my right hand holding pure white energy.

"You have one last chance to leave this planet before things get bloody." I stare at him.

"That's sounds lovely, let's get things bloody." He laughs then soon calms down.

"Your choice." I smirk and aim for his left eye and everyone follows.

"Shoot!" I scream and everyone shoots everything they've got at his eye and soon enough he screams in pain holding his eye stumbling back in the ocean.

"My eye!" He bellows. "damn you to hell!"

"I'm already here." I keep a straight face as I aim for the other eye and the others follow.

"Shoot!" I yell once again and we attack his other eye.

He falls to his knees and does get up. He finally looks up with blood drenched eyes.

I make everyone surround him getting their weapons and powers ready.

"You're ignorant!" I yell and we all blast from different sides.

"You're weak!" I yell, we shoot again.

"You're not my father!" I yell once more and I open a portal sending him stumbling into it.

I fly into it after him closing it before anyone gets in. He keeps yelling as he falls into a deep black abyss.

"Crossing my patg was your worst mistake, but don't worry you'll never make it again." I smile and evil smile as my voice echoes throughout the portal.

I quickly put extremely large spikes at the bottom and once he was out of my sight I hear the most gruesome sound of a body sliding through spikes.

I'm not going to graphic but it was gross.

I open the portal once again finding everyone on the tower's roof being held down by Slade's robots.

I bolt to the roof and find him holding Beastboy. I land and walk quickly toward Slade.

"You've decided to join u-" I cut him off with a sharp punch to the mouth. He quickly drops Beastboy and falls to the ground.

"You should know that I've always wanted to do that." I stand my ground and suddenly all of his robots look at me as I look at all of them and they quickly release everyone.

"You're a cute litt-" Beastboy cuts him off with another punch in the mouth sending him back down.

"Wow you're right that felt really good." He shakes his hand then clenches his fist.

"Okay you're a major pain in the a-" once again he's cut off but this time by Robin and he punched harder.

"Okay, okay I'm done!" He stays down surrendering.

He looks up and everyone hovering above him with the clouds leaving and the sin shining through.

He smirks then clicks a button on his boots and before we knew it he blasts off into the sky without a single trace.

They all look at me with confusion.

"He's dead." I nod and they all celebrate. Beastboy takes my in his arms and holds me close. He releases me and looks at me as he holds my face.

"I never finished saying it but, I love you too Beastboy." I smile and he smiles back then kisses me without a care in the world.