Chapter 8

Out of everyone of course I was the first awake out of all the Titans sitting up in my bed as Beastboy was a kitten and curled up next to me purring with crazy. I sit there reading drinking tea laughing at parts of the book.

Suddenly Beastboy changes in his sleep bad to himself being as dark as it was last night I hadn't noticed that his shirt was taken off and he was in silver basketball shorts. His arms wrapped around my waist as his head lay on my lower stomach.

He hums a bit in a low tone making my head spin and my face blush so I just took a sip of the tea off the small wooden lamp table.

I slowly shift my leg as he grunts not wanting me to move again so I stop moving and relax once again.

"Mmm..." He murmurs and holds my waist tighter while clearing his throat.

"Babe you up?" He asks sitting up.

"Ummm."

He sits up and rubs his eyes slightly then focuses on who he's talking to.

"I am so, sorry." He says and gets out of my bed as the sun rises in the window.

"I should really leave." He says and dashes out the door without me saying a word.

I sigh and take another sip of my tea drinking the last of it as I finish the gawking chapter.

I exit my room after getting dressed grabbing my cup and putting the book back in my bag.

I slowly close the door not wanting to awaken anyone else. I turn around to hear Beastboy and Cyborg eating while watching TV, StarFire was writing with her cute white large square glasses on, and Robin at the sink washing blood off of weapons.

"Good morning Titans." I say in a mono tone.

"Good morning Raven." Everyone responded

Suddenly there's knock at the door and I open it while the others are behind me peeking to see who it is.

I fully open the door seeing two teenage girls holding pictures, cameras, pens, and various magazines.

"Ahhh!!!!!!!" They scream as I smile.

"Well hello ladies." Beastboy says.

"Move aside Raven there are here for me."

"No actually we're here for Raven." They exclaim as Beastboy's expression changes.

"We just wanted to ask you a few questions and such if that's okay." The blonde says.

"Acctualy we're supposed to be leaving soon-"

"We have time to spare ask away." I inturrupt Robin and step outside with them, closing the door behind me.

"Okay so first let us introduce ourselves." The blonde starts.

"I am Sammy." The blonde girl says shaking my hand smiling big.

"I'm Violet." The brunette says pushing up her glasses shaking my hand.

"Okay so our first question is are you and Beastboy a thing?" Sammy asks pulling out a pen and paper.

"Um well I don't really know things are a little rough, considering I just had a breakup last night so yea."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know-"

"It's okay." I inturrupt Sammy.

"Alright now I have a question." Violet began.

"Considering your love for reading have you read Falling of the Torture Embers? If so what did you personally think about Hannah's ambition towards Erick?"