Chapter 9

Chapter 9

            "Hey there teach," I say entering his classroom the next morning.  I walk in and close the door behind me. 

            "Hey beautiful," he smiles a gorgeous smile at me. "Sleep okay?"

            "Not as good as I wish I could, but I'll make it through the day. You?"

            "Wonderful dreams of you.  Glad you're here, I brought some breakfast."

            I noticed from the smell of bacon when I walked in that there was food somewhere in the room.  "Smells awesome! What is it?"

            "Burritos from McDonalds, I hope you like them.  I don't know what to get for you."

            "You don't have to get anything for me, but thanks anyways.  Got a plan of the day?"  I grab a burrito and start eating even though I already had some waffles before I came.

            "Teach a few classes, try and talk to you, see if I can do anything for you.  The usual today."

            "Well, I'm letting you talk to me now.  So that might be a good sign for later today.  That is, if you don't piss me off between now and then."

            He smirks at my response and I try and fight the urge to attack him in his chair.  Apparently he is trying too but fails.  Jason comes in front of me, looks me in the eyes and kisses me, hard.  "You do know how to get under someone's skin don't you?"

            "Not purposely."

            "Well, you are definitely under mine."

            "I'm glad you aren't under mine."  I smirk and he laughs understanding what I mean.  "So you want to do something for me eh?"

            "Anything I can do no matter the cost."

            "Make class an easy day please?  I really don't want to do anything today."

            "I will on one term."  He smiles at me and sits down in his chair.

            "Oh yeah? What's that?"

            "Have dinner with me tonight."

            "That's the trade?  An easy day for a dinner."

            "Yup, I want to take you out for dinner by the water.  It's not a diner so you will have to put on a skirt or dress.  Not really dress up but you can't wear that."

            I look down at my jeans and tank top.  "What's wrong with this?"

            "Nothing really, I'd love to see you out of it more though.  But I'll settle for a skirt."

            "Well, good luck seeing me out of it, unless you are in the girls locker room shower.  Which you better not be or I'll rat you out."

            "I would never want to look at any of those girls' bodies.  Only yours."

            "Hmm well I'll think about that and get back to you."

            "Please do, but in the meantime...dinner?"

            "Fine.  They better have meat though.  I'm not one of those girls who only likes living animals and doesn't eat the dead ones."