Chapter 18

Chapter 18

            "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him.  Jason sounded unsure of himself when he said I wasn't taking her.  He doesn't have a choice.

            "Lucy, I can't let you take her away from me.  Ever.  I love her so much, you can't take her."

            "Well Jason, yeah I can.  She's my daughter and that's it.  And how exactly do you think you're going to keep her from me?"  My attitude got a bit snotty when I asked him.

            "I'll take you to court and get custody of her.  You left her.  They will take that into consideration."

            "And they also will take that you were my teacher at the time and put you in jail.  Can't get custody of Aurora when you are in jail."

            Jason put his head in his hands and looked at the floor.  "Damn it, I didn't consider that."  After a few minutes he turned up to look at me.  "Lucy, I would really appreciate it if you didn't take my daughter from me.  Please."

            "Well in that case.  I guess she can stay with you."

            "Really?!" He sounded hopeful.

            "Absolutely not! Aurora is coming back to California with me.  That's all there is to it."

            "Will you please consider what you are doing to her?  You left her with me to take care of.  I'm her father.  I'm the only family she knows.  I wasn't there when she was born and if I had known I would have been there all along.  Since the day you found out you were pregnant, I would have been there to take care of you and her."

            "You don't know that, and you were married when I was pregnant with her.  You have another child and the only family she knows?  She's four months old, what the hell does she know?  I had to leave her to give her a better life."

            "Lucy, will you please just stay here for the night?  We can talk about everything we need to talk about.  Just for the night or however long you are staying in town.  I promise, nothing funny just talking."

            I thought about it for a bit, while I breastfed Aurora.  "Stop staring at them Jason."  I caught him looking at my tits. 

            "Right, my bad.  Just like I remember though, only a bit bigger."     

            I smirked, "you are such a pervert." I laughed.

            "I love to see you smile.  So will you stay?"

            "Yeah I guess, I just have to go back to the hotel and get my things."

            "I'll drive you, we can go get some dinner."