My Love Story

Jamie , Angelina , Sophie and me were friends since primary .

In secondary school, we meet another girl named Kelly. We were in the same class execpt Angelina and Sophie.

Kelly and me became best friends. But things changed as Angelina , Kelly and Sophie went to upper level which were the express class while only me and Jamie stayed in the normal academic class.

" Hey, i heard Sophie like somebody." Said my best friend, Kelly who is in the same class as me. Really? I exclaimed. "Yeah"

"how about we pair them up by going on outings?" "okay".

We agreed and planned it together but I am the host coz I always knew what to do and where to go.

We went out and meet up and I knew that Sophie like a guy named Sky and they were classmates. 

Kelly gave me his number and i ask him what he thinks of sophie he said shes' ok and we texted everyday and night i told him what's on my mind ,my problems and how i was molested by a guy in the express class. 

Things were going well we also watched the movies and do alot of things together and even go out during each other's birthdays.

I told my sister about it and she said maybe he will fall in love with either me or kelly but not sophie.

I did not think about it and if he really did how are we going to tell sophie?  

Sky asked me whether i want to watch "Wizard Of Oz the great and powerful" i said yes and planned it on my upcoming birthday and invited some of my friends Sophie and Kelly while Jamie and Angelina could not come as their parents dont allow them.

I told Kelly about what my elder sister said and she ask me whether sophie really like him or not. Well i dont know how to answer to that since she was the one who told me that sophie liked him. 

We went to buy the movie tickets and went in the cinema. 

After the movie, I opened the presents they got me infront of them as they allow me to open it.

Sky gave me a teddy bear with a heart shape on it and two other keychains the first keychain has a cat on it as he knew that i like cat just like Sophie.  

Kelly gave me a pencilcase and sophie gave me a few bottles. Kelly whispered and said maybe he like me but I think for awhile and ignored what she said and walk around and went home.

The next day in school, I told him to lend me his phone as I want to play with it.  

And noticed the movie ticket we saw on my birthday was on the back of the phone inside his cover and his phone password was my name but i did not think much and thought he was just putting it for fun.

Kelly and I asked Sophie whether she like him and she said she treated him as a close friend. 

Kelly and I were shocked as we put in effort for them to be together and I also realised one thing which is that I like him.

I never had a boyfriend before and i dont know whether he had a girlfriend before. I asked him who he like he said he like somebody and told me the person's name I could not tell who's name it was in until I found out it was my name spelled backwards.