confused feeling

I was very troubled by it that i did things very slow, no mood and dont feel like talking.

I saw two of my friends sitting by the bench in the room and looking at me. I walk forward to them and sat in between them and the girl on my right was called Sandra while the girl on my left was called Betty.

"what's wrong?" Sandra ask curiously. "your boyfriend dump you is it?" Betty said jokingly. I said no and Sandra said " tell me i wont tell a soul. "If u wouldn't tell a soul, how would betty know about it? i said with a little angry tone as i dont want alot of people to know as Sky did not want so many people to know.

"I didnt even tell her anything" say Sandra eagerly trying to clear the misunderstanding. "I anyhow guess one" said betty smiling.

"So you have a boyfriend? Why didnt I knew about it?" Betty asked.

"Because he does not want alot of people to know" i said with a fake smile.

I told them what happen while trying very hard not to cry.

"Silly girl. He loves you" Betty said with a sweet smile on her face. "yeah" Sandra said while comforting me.

I went home with Sky as there was no extra class as my teacher was not here so we sat at the bench playing fun run and he insisted on lending me his hotspot on his phone as my phone did not have enough money to on my 3G.

While playing, my maid had came back from her trip and saw us together and called me and went up. 'Damn she's gonna tell mom ' I thought to myself.

Halfway while playing, my elder sister called me and asked me where am i and i said i was coming back home and i told sky to go home and he was still playing fun run but with himself so we did not say goodbye and went home.

I went home just to find my mother anyhow guessing who i was with downstairs and she did not know abput the gender and she said that it was my boyfriend. Omg what kind of mother is she anyhow making guessing and she told my father . -.-"

it was Tuesday now and I was very surprised when he waited for me to go home together at 6pm.

He texted me saying whether i want him to fetch me and i texted he saying "yes and fetch me from school" I was all smiles.

I walked out of the school and he was not there and walked to the block near my house and i saw him.

I quickly hide to a pillar but couldn't help looking at his face and walk towards him.

His hands were filled with things like a wrapping paper and two packet of chicken rice. "who did you buy the other chicken rice for?" I asked (i dont know why i even ask.)

"you want to eat?" he said like he was gonna laugh."no" I answered with a smile.

I took out the things that i made for teacher's day out of my bag and sat down on the bench and started putting glitter but it did not stick as i forgot to put the glue so i poured it on the floor and he put his foot on the spot that i poured the glitter and he said that his shoes were very pretty as it was covered with pink coloured glitter.

I laughed and accidentally poured the pink glitter onto my skirt we were both laughing and had a great time.

Until its time to go home. I refused to go home but he took my bag and made me wear it like what my mother.did when i was young.

But i still refused to go home so i said

"if you want me to go home, u have to kiss me"i said cheekily "why?" he said " because you are my mother" i said jokingly "then I will resign being your mother and go back to be your boyfriend".

"Then my boyfriend have to kiss me to go home" " Then i will resign being your boyfrien" he said with a smile "are you breaking up with me?" i asked with no emotions on my face.

"we are not even holding hands (in chinese is 分手 split hands) he said while a little confused. And i gave him this emotion -_-

then he walk towards me and hugged me for a very long time and i needed that as i did not know how i am feeling.