Sick (part 1)

Its monday so most of the scools are having promotion day so they dont have school while my school have as our promotion is on Thursday and i plan to play it but i also have cca so i guess i have to wake up early  huh?

  So CW the guy that molested me, to texted me in whatsapp after school and he asked me whether i had told my tuition teacher my marks of my exams. So i told him that i told him that i told my tuition teacher about my marks.

  He told me that he was afraid to tell her because he was scared that she would scold him. So i said ok becuase well... i dont give a shit about him anymore.\

  So he continued to tell me that he did not go to school on that day and vomited and slept for 18 hrs but i still dont give a shit. 

  Then Wednesday came. Tuesday did not have school as it was Hari Raya. Wednesday was inter-class games so the game was volleyball. 

  In the morning, we need to take thumbprints for our attendance so the teachers wont not be so tired of marking the pupils that came on the day.

  So the teachers who came to see who never take attendance came to tell the person to take it. so there was a piece of paper and i saw Sky's name. I was like how would he forget to take his attendance? I did not think that he was sick as he always come to school.

  So I texted him that he did not take the attendance. So i waited for his reply