again

Well we fought again a few days ago but the next day he just talk to me like nothing happen. I was relieved that he was not angry.

And when he send me back home he suddenly said two is better than one the song then i remembered that he said two boyfriend better than one to Sophie.

Then i said two girlfriend better than one and added : " then you and your other girlfriend got married then go bedroom do that " then he said "ya la ya la dont disturb us"  and u gave him this face ·_·   .     

And when i was at home i told him who is his other girlfriend and he said who is his first girlfriend and i dont know how to reply him.

He told me to guess who so i said Sophie cause they were very close despite i was jealous. But he said no so i say Jessica. And he got angry. Jessica was the same pre school as me and i known her for about 8-9 years.

Jessica was his first crush. And he said that they did not stead but I saw that he ask Jessica to be his girlfriend but I dont know the whole story. I did not even know when they broke up.

So at night i ask him whether he is still angry but he did not reply. I was very worried that he will be angry. so i left my phone to charge and slept.

The next day during break in school, i took Sophie's phone and surprisingly she did not lock her phone so i look at who she last texted. I know i dont respect her privacy but I really wanted to know.

So i opened her whatsapp and saw the last people that she texted was......

(To be continued) XD