Its All The Same

Today on 10 September 2013 is the exact date we had been together for 5 months. 

We did not do anything because i did not tell him about anything that time. When we were together for 3 months, he ask me to go and play badminton and i agreed. I told only me and him together so i came early so i could get to see him more.

Little did i know.....

S....So..... Sophie was there too.

He did not told me that Sophie was also coming ( her younger brother was there too) .And when i saw her, i was shocked and i feel like falling to the ground. I dont know why.

 i did not fell to the ground i just feel that way.

I stoned for a while and turned my frown to a fake smile " Hey Sophie!" i said with a really big smile and jumped a little.

When he was here, he just waved at me and walk towards Sophie and started talking to her.

I was just standing behind them  and they walked in like i dont exist.

While we were playing,  i stopped to rest and they started playing against each other and the game turned into catching like Sophie chasing him while i sat there looking at them while trying not to cry. Well at the end i dont know how it ended on that day but that was 2 months ago.

Well today he ask me whether i am free tomorrow because he wants to play badminton but he have not told me the time so i dont know whether tomorrow we are going to play badminton.

And if he did plan it, Sophie would also be there i'm sure of it