Movie Date ( part 2 )

So we bought the tickets for the movie and have till wait 15 minutes to get in so we talk about next year whether we are happy that we are going to the class next year.

Im surprised that he still does not know which class i was in till that day. I told him that Anggie was in the same class as us also and he was like shock and then he smiled and said " 可以跟 Sophie 比了".(can compete with Sophie already) When i heard that, it makes me alittle bit angry.

So we talk till became to the topic where it was about CCAs then he ask me what cca i would choose beside Chinese Orchestra. And i said i dont know. "Girl's Guide" he said. I ask him curiously" why?" "Dont know" he said smiling a little. But i know why.

Sophie was in Girl's Guide. Omg so all we talk about is about sophie huh? It makes my blood boil and i turned away and i was looking very annoyed. I nust wish the time would go faster.

Well we only talk for 3 minutes so I said I wanna get a drink then he said "where do u want to buy it?" So I said I want to buy it in the cinema " but very expensive leh"

"I dont care I dont want walk down and up again"

"Fine"

Well the drink is expensive but I dont care as long as I dont need to walk down I'm fine with that.

Well its time to go in so we go in to watch frozen it was a nice show with alot of singing and it sounded nice too.

Halfway from the movie I was cold as there was snow I never felt so cold in my life gosh.

"Are you cold?" He asked

"Yes"

Then he proceed to take off his jacket and put it in front of me and continue to watch the movie. Well we talk very less but thats fine with me.

After the movie my phone rang and it was a message from my second sister saying she want me to help her buy milo powder (me and my second sister always eat the milo powder we dont drink it :P) then I text hr back saying fine then we went to the supermarket to buy the things.

When im done he when to buy his things and while waiting for the bus to go home I forgot to take my milo powder that I bought so we ran to places and I was to tired because a few days ago I was sick and coughing very badly.

Well then we found it at the place where I bought it haha it was funny I think I was to engrossed in putting my change thaf I forget to take the item I bought.

Then I went in the bus there were a lot of people. So I find a seat and sat on it and he did not sit with me well ivdont really mind but a man sit beside me and he was sitting very close to me and I felt uncomfortable so i put my bag in front of me and did not care and just went to listen to my music on my phone and looking out the window.

It was not a really great day.