Exams

Well the exams comes very fast and goes away faster. He would always teach me maths beacause he knew i always needed help with it and would stay by my side after every exam and teach me. This time the exams is 2 weeks long which i can see him almost everyday like where we were when we first started seeing each other. (I was so happy!!! :D) 

  But it was not the same. it was not like the time we spent happily together. We did not see each other after school we did not texted, Whatsapp, or sms. We just lead our life like we did not know each other well. 

  I always waited for him down my house and waited but he never came. When i need to go home or my mother would suspect, i still carry on waited for him. I guess he went to his friend's house to study or what. 

  He was not like before. i think he get angry easily now. I asked him a maths question of the formula of shapes and told him the formula and he said i was wrong and said it was for another shape. I checked the textbook and took a picture for him. I was right and he was wrong but he still stood on his guard saying that he was right.

  I do want to fight with him iso I say that i do not know so i faster close the app hoping he would not be angry.