What's Happening?

That night of teacher's day Sky invited me to play Fun Run. I said ok but i did not know that Sophie was also playing with us.  I mean why does she everything with us? Even if we go out or play badminton she would be always there because Sky said he is scared thaat my parents would see us. But even playing a game?

If only I knew what he was feeling around me and what he was thinking Sigh...

So we just played Fun Run and as soon as Sophie exited from the game, He tolded me that he was too lazy to play anymore in the chat and he left when i said bye to him .

I did not know how i was feeling i just feel unhappy i there was no sour feeling inside of me anymore.

On Teacher's day i had fun in school as there was a concert. And it was a teacher's birthday and Sky hated that Teacher and i kept looking at his face to see how he was feeling when he knew that it was the teachers' birthday and he look unhappy.

After school i asked him whether he feels unhappy or what. " I'm alright" he said with no emotion. I feel unhappy and walked away and he followed as i and a group of friends were going the same way. 

Whan we walked up the slope, a text came on my phone. i stopped to reply and when i look up to see where he was, he was gone. I look for him around the area but he was not there. I went inside Macdonalds where Sophie, Angelina and Jamie had gone.

We decided to eat lunch in there but i bought a oreo Mcflurry while they eat. I did not had an appitite toeat as i kept wondering where he went.

We were also waiting for our primary school classmate to go together.

When our old classmates came, he texted me saying he had left " now then you tell me" i replyed him.

When we were on our way to our primary school, Sky came standing infront of Sophie. I stomped towards him and stopped and look at him and turned away.

I stand beside of my friend Oliver and walk with her.

' Help me get it back" Sky said to me. I realised that Angelina had taken Sky's Kiwi drink. i wanted to take it from her but she wouldnt let go and the bus came and we bored it and Sky went with us too.

When we exited from the bus, i finally took his kiwi drink from Angelina and wanted to return him but he is in the bus and he sadi that he did not want it back and told me  drink it but i dont like kiwi so i threw it away.