I Would Find Out

So Sky and I texted a few days a go and i think he is alittle weird like he is hiding something from me.

Its like he send me a chain letter like " resend it to 8 people and see how many people love you" and I resend it to him and he send me a Kissing emoji.

And that emoji was the exact emoji like Sophie' s. So I asked him "you got the emoji from Sophie didn't you?" "ya" he said.

So I asked him why Sophie would give him a Kissing emoji and he said that he didn't know but it think I Would find more things to that.

And when he was online in Whatsapp, we had a fight as I said that Sophie copyed Sky's " ~yaeh~ " but hers was " ~ yeah ~" so i said that she was a copycat (well we call her a catwoman) and said that sky also copy her but i did not say that he copyed her kissing emoji.

so Sky text into the group and asked me where he copyed anyone. " you copyed the look like slapped before the thing" i said to him and that made him speechless. ( at first the emoji looked like it got slapped).

And Sophie answered " what got slapped thing?"  " nothing " i said back thinking that she was a bitch.

So we fought and Kelly told us to stop and Sky gave me and emoji like he didnt care so i gave him a face expression.

When we were okay, he ask anybody if they want to play Fun Run and i said me. Only i was the one who said that.

When i joined in hes group in Fun Run, there was this stupid bitch again.  (From now on im calling Sophie a Stupid Bitch ). So she also joined in but she did not say that she wanted to play. Then in my mind i hadpulled her hair off with my bare hands, stranggled her to death and stabbed her heart 1000 times.

So the game started and i quit and he joined me back again and ask me why i quit. So i was typing to reply him but he started the game. And I said fuck you because i was so pissed off.