Together

After he said that he liked me, I dont know how to feel about that. Moments then i felt very happy and i also told him that i like him.

there was also this girl that know part about whats going on and i told her that we are now together and she said that i was a vixen ( third party ) that stole other people 's crush.

I told her " what the fuck do u mean you dont know what going on and u say that im a vixen when u act like a bitch that flirt with other boys, irritated girls , flirt with guy teachers even female teachers and u called me a vixen?" I shouted at her.

and she said that she was correct but she did not flirt when at primary 6 she step on the science teachers' shoe, stick to other people , eavesdrop on other peoples' conversation and say their secrets out aloud.

I think that she said that coz she could not get the one she like. no wonder she has no friends.

I think of her as a very annoying person who is a very show off.

I was so angry that i left her alone i never should have talked to her in the first place.

During recess, i look Sky up , went to his table where he usually sits.

I heard a whistling sound but i ignored it and i ask him whether he is staying back to do music he say his class does not need to do it. I said ok then left.