The Break-Up

7 January was my first heartbreak. he asked me to break up with him. he texted me one day saying " can we just be friends?" i was heartbroken. 6January was exactly the day that we have been together for 9 months. he said he wants a break up because of studies. my sister reply him saying it a very lame excuse.

At first when i saw it i was happy and i dont know why. i showed it to both of my sisters and went back into my room with the door shut. i stood infront of my table, put down my phone, and started crying and crying and crying. 

i never felt so unhappy of my life. In school, my friends were talking about him and I felt sad and was about to cry. I told them we broke up and they said who wants a break up in the first place. so I said it was him and I was emo the whole day.

Two weeks passed and we nvr talked my teacher assigned us partners and I partnered a girl her chair was beside me and I kick it as he was walking pass and I dont know where it hit him but he was like :0

then after school, I bought lunch and he was there beside me talking to esther. did I mention esther had a boyfriend? yea they were talking with serene.

I only ate when he was gone.

then he came back again and I ate in misery. crying while im eating I was so unhappy :(

well I guess this is it we are just gonna ignore each other like we dont exist and im just gonna keep crying till Im over him.

                                                                           The End.